What Nintendo Game Weapon would you choose?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah, and she gets a Goldeen. Watch it flop around for wasting a pokeball. Or you could always chuck the ball at another opponent and do damage.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Mods pm me what would be an old thread but
I personally would choose..........
Remmember way back when Super Smash bro's was out for N64?
I would choose either the hammer or the home run bat:)

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Flamingice said:
Mods pm me what would be an old thread but
I personally would choose..........
Remmember way back when Super Smash bro's was out for N64?
I would choose either the hammer or the home run bat:)

i liked super-swinging the home run bat so that it made that ding and lil shiny thing... owned when in sudden death...
i liked the lil pills that dr. mario shot in super smash bro's melee... was fun shooting lil capsules at them

ps. this thread is really old, this was one of the first threads that i ever posted in :)

Radioactive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.vengeanceplanet.com
Bio.Hazard said:
i liked super-swinging the home run bat so that it made that ding and lil shiny thing... owned when in sudden death...
i liked the lil pills that dr. mario shot in super smash bro's melee... was fun shooting lil capsules at them

ps. this thread is really old, this was one of the first threads that i ever posted in :)

That's what I was going to say, the Home Run Bat was awesome, and so was the Saber in SSBM.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
My fav weapon in SSB was the Ba-Bomb. Play a game with only Ba-Bombs dropping every few seconds with 4 people and hilarety/insanity insues. I don't think I have laughed so hard in my life! Especially in Melee, if you were good you could play catch with Ba-Bombs and then it gets REAL fun.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Baelog's Bionic Arm from Lost Vikings 2 would be sweet to get. Beats the lack of mobility he had in the first game.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I want any of the melee weapons of Devil May Cry 3. Rebellion is a great sword. Cerberus is an awesome triple set of nunchucks imbued with the element of Ice. Agni and Rudra are amazing Scimitars with the elements of Fire and Wind. Nevan is the coolest guitar ever, powered with lightning element, able to summon swarms of bats, and able to convert into a scythe. Beowulf is an awesome set of power gauntlets and greaves, with the power of light.

Here is a place you can check out all of Dante's weapons. Good stuff.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Okay, screw those things, just give me one of those bikes off of Extreme-G. Super Sleek Sexy Cycle with Laser-Guided Missle Launcher, and AC. nuff said.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I'd break that weak sword with the Gilded Sword from Majora's Mask.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think I would get the Bow from the Zelda series mixed with the Arrow of Frost.

I love archery, and you can't go wrong with freezing things ;) .

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Bah. What is frozen can be thawed. Burn it to begin with. Fire arrow, if you must use archery. (Don't get me wrong, I love archery, and am decent at it, but I just like melee combat better).

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
-[J'kar the Damned]- said:
Bah. What is frozen can be thawed. Burn it to begin with. Fire arrow, if you must use archery. (Don't get me wrong, I love archery, and am decent at it, but I just like melee combat better).
Well, I can always light an arrow on fire, but do you know how to frost one so that it freezes things?

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
From SSB the hammer was the shit I would have that hitting people making them go flying ****ing awesome.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
-[J'kar the Damned]- said:
OR why not smite evil for 50 Rupees from most monsters with the justice of the Light Arrows :D.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Megamans Buster Weapon.

Combined with the fact that I'de have over 150weapons to boot....I'de totally destroy anyone.