What Nintendo Game Weapon would you choose?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
GOOGOG POKEBAAL with random pkm

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Anything from f***ing Turok, baby. Razor Wind, Inflator, Chest-burster, Shredder, War Blade, Firestorm Cannon, Scorpion Launcher. Hellz yah. I would f***in own you all with a Razor Wind.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
the cow bazooka from the south park game ( i think it's for snintendo, but i've seen it on PS too)

if it isn't... i'd take the ATMA weapon...
the cowzooka. LOL YES, that would be SO my choice!

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
If it was a gun, I would totally own a Farsight XR-20 in my room. Any people I don't like outside: Snipe them from my bedroom without looking thru a window.
The farsight was great but dont you think the RCP-120 would be fun to have as well?
or maybe just a clocking device

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah, but you would blow ammo using the cloaking device. Why not use the real device and Farsight together. Buh bye enemy.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
thats just too lame plus i played PD so much that my eyes are very well trained to see cloaked players even if they are standing still...
Ok but a Slayer from PD would be very very devious... I dont like this guy (flys rocket to his house from like 2 miles away)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
If you can control it properly and slow it down in those tight turns.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
J'kar said:
Anything from f***ing Turok, baby. Razor Wind, Inflator, Chest-burster, Shredder, War Blade, Firestorm Cannon, Scorpion Launcher. Hellz yah. I would f***in own you all with a Razor Wind.
I totally forgot about Turok's Gorey, sharp weaponry. I was just thinking, and a pod racer could certainly be used as a weapon. Fly by someone and go through them with the lightning beam that stabilizes the pod racer itself. Wouldn't it cut him in half?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
God man, the Turok weapons were the god. Nothing beat things like War Blades, Alien Weapons, Fusion Cannon, Particle Accelerator, Cerebral Bore, Shock Cannon and the deadly fire at someone and make them go flying into the sky Chronosceptor. Oh wait, Turok 1 any explosive caused that lol.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Holy crap I forgot about the Cerebral Bore. OMFG that gun was hardcore. I was always a big fan of the Razor Wind. I used to use the War Blade, Razor Wind, Shredder, and the Cerebral Bore, and pretend I was a Predator. It was pretty fun.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Lock on skull, fire bore and watch the person dance with brain fluid coming right out from thier skull :D.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

I want this weapon, mommy!

*is he holding a damn Halo plasma sword??

*edit* The final fantasy games were first on the Nintendo game systems, as i realize this was from a PS game.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That weapon brings back memories. ON HOW MUCH SQUALL HAD TO DUEL HIM 1 on 1. He would Light Pillar two guys, then fight the center one. He isn't that hard, even his Ultima did like 100 damage (255 spirit :D).

Darkmatter said:
Makes me want to download an N64 Emulator and go kill stuff. Like the good old days.
Just as you and many others downloaded the SNES emulator :D.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Speaking of Emulators, just yesterday I saw someone playing Street Fighter on the computer. He was having fun. Those were the good old days, weren't they?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yep. I went out and got all my favorite SNES Games on an emulator because I really don't feel like searching high and low for my SNES and the few games that I have.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I would want deep pockets and use Bombs like Bomberman does. Nothing beats taking a pumped super bomb and chucking it right into a group of enemies. Then setting it off with the remote detonator! BOOM!