What Nintendo Game Weapon would you choose?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Out of all the Nintendo Games, and all the weapons within those games, which would you choose to benefit you the most in your real life? You could get the Master Sword from Zelda, Excalibur from Final Fantasy 6, or a Blaster Arm like Samus has on Super Metroid. Which item would you want, and why? How can it benefit your everyday activites? :D

I wouldn't mind having a Atma Weapon from Final Fantasy 6 just laying about you know. When you hold it, it will create a blade equal to your vitality. So if you're a really healthy person, the sword will really kick some ass. If you're not so healthy, it will basically be a little energy knife you can heat your food with. :p

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i would want mario's like suit from Super Mario World 3.. the one that lets you turn into a stone statue.. and fly

( it can be called a weapon right? )

if not, the flame flower from Mario.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
super mario's flowerpower fireball thingy-magiger..
that would be awesome to be abe to just strecth out your hand and "ptttt!" and burn people...
i have people that really get on my ****ing nerves, and life would be so much easier if i could just burn the **** out them, and then they would be no more but a burnt rotten shit-fileld corpse.

OR for a WEAPOn weapon, maybe... the gold aster sword from A link to the Past, because ive always wanted a sword. Plus being able to send a wave of energy like that could prove useful in many ways.

Frozenrealm

Reaction score
Website
www.frozenrealm.com
Pains Requiem said:
super mario's flowerpower fireball thingy-magiger..
that would be awesome to be abe to just strecth out your hand and "ptttt!" and burn people...
i have people that really get on my ****ing nerves, and life would be so much easier if i could just burn the **** out them, and then they would be no more but a burnt rotten shit-fileld corpse.

OR for a WEAPOn weapon, maybe... the gold aster sword from A link to the Past, because ive always wanted a sword. Plus being able to send a wave of energy like that could prove useful in many ways.
Definately the flowerpower fireball, just sit out the front of a public place, like a police station, and bounce a fireball every few seconds at the door :D

relnor

Member!
Reaction score
The warfang of Aidyn Chronicles, not only it looks good, but powerful to boot, just amagine in the heat of combat and wham use warfang to cast darkness making all weak in the power of night

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
relnor said:
The warfang of Aidyn Chronicles, not only it looks good, but powerful to boot, just amagine in the heat of combat and wham use warfang to cast darkness making all weak in the power of night
That's nothing, Choas Maul all the way in that game ;). Out of all the weapons, I would say Ocarina of Time's Biggoron Sword.

Out of any game (regardless of system): Cloud's Butterfly Sword or Ultima Weapon from FF7 :D.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
the mario suit = tanuki suit (not sure fi its spelled that way) and yes, since u can attack w/ a tail i guess its a weapon.

as fo rme, i would lik ethat big boot from SMB3 that mario can jump in (green boot, has a windy key thingy on it)

or samus's arm gun thingy...

or the rhyno from donkykong country 2. cause who in the hell would **** with someone riding a rhyno?!

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Flash Stopper from Mega Man 4. Allows you to freeze time around you.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
kratos' fire swords on chains from god of war, if you want nintendo only then i'd go with golden gun from goldeneye 007, boom, your dead, you dead, your dead lol

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Meh, Go Landmaster!

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Vyse's Dream Cutlass
if you have no clue what im talking about go spend the 20 bucks and get one of the best RPGs of all time

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Just don't use that Tuna Cutlass. ITS A FISH IN YOUR HAND O_O!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I personally liked the Thunder Bow from Brainlord. While it did less then most weapons it was always nice to have one laying around incase a ranged badguy decided to piss you off. It's also better then the best Boomerang, which has an attack power of 9, compared to 10 of the Thunder Bow.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
If it was a gun, I would totally own a Farsight XR-20 in my room. Any people I don't like outside: Snipe them from my bedroom without looking thru a window.

Zerglite

Reaction score
gun... would have to be...

the golden P2K from 007: Nightfire

realistic... 17 rnd clip, gold plated so its sexy, and kills ppl with only 4 bullets semi-auto..

so the faster u shoot, the faster they all die