Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
Kind of off-topic, but Crash Team Racing is just a copy of Diddy Kong Racing for Nintendo 64. Their almost the same, but I like Diddy Kong Racing more because you get to use Air Planes and Hover-Crafts.

Diddy Kong RAcing is just a copy of off Super Mario Kart...nothing is original...

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by OniSyphon
Diddy Kong RAcing is just a copy of off Super Mario Kart...nothing is original...
That's true and I think Mario Kart came from F-Zero. All the original games where made a really long time ago. But they still have a few that are original that where made in modern days. SSB is a good example, there has always been figting games like that, but they came up with the damage system and stuff.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
SHOOTING GAMES RULE, LIKE SOCOM ONLINE WITH A 90 inch BIGSCREEN PROJECTION TV WITH ONE OF THE PS2 GUNS. OH YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kesman2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i love sports games but rpgs come first i like turnbased rpgs best. im getting xenosaga tonite! why dont u guys like sports games? if you play the franchise version like in madden 03 you never get bored.

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I'm mostly an RPG fan myself. I enjoy playing fighting games especially Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance right now. Sports games are fun to watch but I probably should know more about the sports in order to play them though I do know quite a bit about football and basketball it's different when I try to play them in real life or in a video game. RTS games are cool and I play them but still they are not my favorite type. I really love shooters when I can go against humans because I just think it's fun whether I'm getting my butt kicked or I'm totally owning them. Games are just cool. :)

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by kesman2
i love sports games but rpgs come first i like turnbased rpgs best. im getting xenosaga tonite! why dont u guys like sports games? if you play the franchise version like in madden 03 you never get bored.
Why do something that you can do in real life? I mean not professionally but it's easier than going around fighting Diablo or shooting a terrorist in a foreign nation while covert, or battling in a giant robo suit.:D