What kind of bosses are there in D3

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
i am just hoping to c much stronger bosses.

what you people think?

L

Laharl

I think they should be about the same strength, but perhaps completely different ones?

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
ya they should but the bosses on d2 r not that hard thou

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
I want to see a mirror image boss battle.
ex. Fight a hammerdin, as a hammerdin.
or fight something that can steal certain skills, you use, like have a zealer without the fanaticism aura.
If not the builds, at least the skills, (yes I know their are some used now but not all) like Blessed Hammers, Frozen Orbs, Shadow Masters, Traps, ect.

Monsters immune to one type of element, or damage type.
ex. Fire, Cold, Poison, Electricity, (water, air, earth, new elements) as well as, physical, and magical damage.

Since everything is so easy now, I think they should make the ending completely over the top, because eventually, they will add items to make it easier for the players. Idea I had in mind for a story line and ending would have Baal, Mephisto, Diablo, Andariel, Durrel, ect all fought at the same time. Each having their own monsters spawning with immunes to one sort of element and/or damage. Basically Uber Trist on crack.

L

Laharl

The bosses are HARDER when everyone doesn't have "godlies" that pollute 1.11.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
immunes are going to be hard to kill depends what they are immune to like some might be immune to all sept phsy damage. how many people do you think it will take to take down diablo?

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
that would be funny to c all the act bosses from the 5 acts on crak what about cow king is he on crak too lol

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
God_Of_Power said:
that would be funny to c all the act bosses from the 5 acts on crak what about cow king is he on crak too lol
Nah, cow King is part of the feast, when you beat D3. Also their should be some monsters (this would be rare I hope) that absorb physical, or elemental (one type) This should really piss some people off.

L

Laharl

Perhaps the hardest difficulty should have absorbs, second to hardest should have immunes, and the easiest should be "normal"?

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
ya true but how long is it gonna take to get to diablo?

L

Laharl

I'm not sure if "Diablo" would even be in "Diablo 3". I don't think he should.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
but for the cow king would'nt they put cows in diablo 3 about cow king and cow queen? but we all know that thee is no story on the Cow Queen

L

Laharl

I don't think so, and I don't really care. You're still thinking along the lines of Diablo II. It would be a completely new game.