What items are not legit??

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
They are duped. On East, pretty much anything that is too good to be true. Such as Corruption Grip rings, etc. Anything that is just too good, is probably duped.

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
basically wut kao said, items that survived from .09 -.10 like those string of ears with 1 to skills, dunno wut happend to all the duped stuff but its probably still floatin around out there

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
290's and 3/20/20's are perfectly legit. Dont let anybody say diffrent. The problem is that people dupe them so often...

There not "not legit" there perfectly legit items have have just been abused is all...

I've seen someone show me a Bugged Bartucs the other day. Thats about the only non-legit item I've seen so far this season.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
arent all items legit? except that they were duped numerous times

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Of course they can. Theres even rumors of legit 320's or something like that. It jsut takes time to find them.

Same thing with 40/15's.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Anything bugged. Valor, Shaft, Bartucs, whatever. Raven Spirials, and Bitter Holds/Bands and Plague Masters are also probably bugged, or they were found in 1.09 and then duped a lot.

Most runewords you see arn't legit. Due to duped runes. Once they get them scanned, that runeword goes poof.

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
15/70 small charms are Truly "Not Legit" since they are bugged. And I dont know if bugged Tals are still on East.

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
strings poofed.back during a dup my friend and i duped about 40ish of em lol then in 1.1 they were gone :(

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Bugged Strings, Occy Rings, Bugged 1.08 Valors, Whites, Hexes, Constricting Rings, ITH's, and a lot of posion charms we're deleted when 1.10 hit. And a LOT of people quit, when that happened. About 24 of my friends quit because of it. Sucked.

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
Most runewords you see arn't legit. Due to duped runes. Once they get them scanned, that runeword goes poof.
runes can't go poof after they have been put into an item

15/70 small charms are Truly "Not Legit" since they are bugged. And I dont know if bugged Tals are still on East.
yes, bugged tals is STILL on useast ive seen several of them

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flaming_Newbie
yes, bugged tals is STILL on useast ive seen several of them
I can honestly say I've never heard of bugged tals. What do they do?

And this morning someone showed me a 10 to all res small charm. Correct me if I'm wrong but the max on an sc is 5 right? So technically that'd be a bug...

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Once you put runes into an item the id or something changes, so it wouldn't get deleted when it's scanned.

Weeeman02

Member!
Reaction score
The runes dont poof, the runewords do...ask around, it wont take long to find people who have had theres poof *ahem* me.

Right now all I do is use my own runes...which takes a hella long time...but hell I havent lost a runeword since :p [Ofcourse, I havent made very many yet though..]

.9 was the shit, thats all I have to say.

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Bugged tals armor is on Europe 2 so i think it dont have poofed on someother realm that got em.
I had a bugged tals in 1.1 but i stopped playing a while and it disepered with my expired char.
It had something like:
900df
40all res
40damage reduce (not sure how much but it was alot)
2+ all skills
And they always was socked with an perfect skull on Europe i think.
I dont think they had much more stats, but dont remember any more.