What is your kills to deaths ratio?

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted before, but, just out of curiosity, how do you guys do in CS in terms of your kills to death ratio? If you don't understand the words that are coming out of my mouth, let me elaborate:

The kill to death ratio is how you fare in CS in terms of how many kills you have above (or below) deaths. Of course, this varies depending on who you are playing, but most people maintain an average.

Due to the limit of poll options, I could only allow a total of seven options :( . There is no GoD!

EdiT: And, just to make sure you guys understand, a KD ratio of 1:3 would say that you have three times as many deaths as kills. A KD ratio of 3:1 would say that you kill three times as many people as you die.

blu

Member!
Reaction score
well it depends on the server im in and who's playing ..... if itz all newbies could go as long as 20:1 usually around 5:1 tho

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well if I'm in a public game its usually 3:1 pretty easily and then it can move up to 30:1. In a scrim its varies... It could be 1:2 or 5:1 depending on how good the team is, and if my shots are on.

I put 3:1 since I usually don't do that bad in scrims, and I always kill the publics :X.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
2:1 ususually.. if im really lucky then 3:1

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Between 1:1 and 2:1. If you are getting anything better than that, then you need to play against better competition. Of course, it's always fun to poon some newbies here and there.

I clicked 2:1.

AndrewxChau

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so if what you ment was 2 kills and 1 death and for example it was like 10 deaths and 5 deaths is it what it meant? usally in a server with good people i get 2:1 if the server sucks then it is like a score will always triple if not then double.

it varies alot depends on the mood, lazy or not, some stuff on my mind and all those stuff.

blu

Member!
Reaction score
RisenDeMoN said:
Well if I'm in a public game its usually 3:1 pretty easily and then it can move up to 30:1. In a scrim its varies... It could be 1:2 or 5:1 depending on how good the team is, and if my shots are on.
Lol hmm 1:2 or 5:1 You = Random ... leagues?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
blu said:
Lol hmm 1:2 or 5:1 You = Random ... leagues?
Obviously you don't vary much in the teams you play.

I'm currently not in CAL this season, but have went CAL-IM and UGS-M in 1.6.

Teams are different in skill levels... duh.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
lol, i get about 3 kills per 1 death, if not greater!

V

Vague

any reg/clan server i can pull AT LEAST a 2:1, assuming the server isn't a piece of shit and I can ping below 70. On a server where people arn't clanned or anything....well, it isn't very pleasant. I usually finish with scores of 40:5 and such.

But if your a TRUE pro, you'd know k:d means jaaackk. All that matters is completing the objective.

** And if you think I'm lying you can ask anyone on starcraft which has seen me play, I mess shit up :p ** Vague@USEast -- Clan Cell

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
I just did an inferno game i went by my self, 59 and 33 agaist 3 other people, :)

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Vague said:
any reg/clan server i can pull AT LEAST a 2:1, assuming the server isn't a piece of shit and I can ping below 70. On a server where people arn't clanned or anything....well, it isn't very pleasant. I usually finish with scores of 40:5 and such.

But if your a TRUE pro, you'd know k:d means jaaackk. All that matters is completing the objective.

** And if you think I'm lying you can ask anyone on starcraft which has seen me play, I mess shit up :p ** Vague@USEast -- Clan Cell
I'm not saying your lieing at all. I'm just saying that if you play a CAL-IM team one day, and then go to scrim a CAL-P team your K:D ratio is going to be very different. Also Starcraft?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
RisenDeMoN said:
I'm not saying your lieing at all. I'm just saying that if you play a CAL-IM team one day, and then go to scrim a CAL-P team your K:D ratio is going to be very different. Also Starcraft?
You AND him, both lost me.. :frustrate

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I usually get 2:1, but on a good run Ig et 3:1

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
i average about 4:1 with a deagle and scout.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
3/2 thanks for making it a poll option :rolleyes
haha

V

Vague

RisenDeMoN said:
oh i know, things are set up way differently in scrims. i did pretty good, was pulling a 8:0 k:d ratio, ct side on dust2, 3 us, 0 them. then they started headshooting us through the walls while we were walking and shit, obvious hacking, and they got banned lol. That was unfortantly the only scrim ive been in. I cant find any where to scrim without having to join a clan.

and when i say scrim, i mean tactical scrims, plans, communication, skill. not running around aimlessly trying to kill the other team.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Vague said:
oh i know, things are set up way differently in scrims. i did pretty good, was pulling a 8:0 k:d ratio, ct side on dust2, 3 us, 0 them. then they started headshooting us through the walls while we were walking and shit, obvious hacking, and they got banned lol. That was unfortantly the only scrim ive been in. I cant find any where to scrim without having to join a clan.

and when i say scrim, i mean tactical scrims, plans, communication, skill. not running around aimlessly trying to kill the other team.
I'm was in CAL-IM and UGS-M and you think I don't know how to scrim?

Blah!

V

Vague

RisenDeMoN said:
I'm was in CAL-IM and UGS-M and you think I don't know how to scrim?

Blah!
Well I never said that, I just didnt want you thinking that I didn't know how to scrim lol.