What is your fav WC3 TFT race? (sticky maybe?)

What is your favorite race???

• Humans

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Orcs

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Nightelves

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Undead

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Right now I play undead but I hate how you almost have to go dk and you always need to get fiends. Seems like you always lose if you try to play without fiends and statues.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that is true, but lately I go CL first, and get my DK 2nd, risky, yes, but I just like the CL better.

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TreeFrog123 said:
Right now I play undead but I hate how you almost have to go dk and you always need to get fiends. Seems like you always lose if you try to play without fiends and statues.
WHAT?!?!? Yeah normally I get dk for 2 hero but u don't need him. Nor most you need fiends and statues. I almost always go necs and bombz and win also, fiends are just really nice cause of web.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't double post, some people look at the thread that have already voted, so they can't vote, but the views on the thread goes up. Or it could be that no one likes you and thinks your poll is stupid!

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Andrew said:
Don't double post, some people look at the thread that have already voted, so they can't vote, but the views on the thread goes up. Or it could be that no one likes you and thinks your poll is stupid!
lol I doubt it :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Offff such threads should be closed. The user can think about spamming next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.