What is your fav WC3 TFT race? (sticky maybe?)

What is your favorite race???

• Humans

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Orcs

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Nightelves

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Undead

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I know in every other WC shit or just where there is video game disscuion they have a topic like this. So I decided I'd make for for all you lucky people here. I myself love the ne and orcs. The undead are ok and humans suck.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont doublepost.

I play Human since RoC so this is my favourite FT race. You guys think that I havent played with others, but I play with UD. I still sucks with strats but some things are the same like microing ,expanding.

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Dont doublepost.

I play Human since RoC so this is my favourite FT race. You guys think that I havent played with others, but I play with UD. I still sucks with strats but some things are the same like microing ,expanding.
Sorry I was just saying lol. And humans suck unless you know how to play them unlike me mostly.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I play NE, yes n00belves or w/e you'd like to call it, nevertheless it still requires micro just like any other races..

I call n00bUD, just like elves.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
N_ said:
I play NE, yes n00belves or w/e you'd like to call it, nevertheless it still requires :dance just like any other races..
Fixed. :lovedup

Teh newbelves can not be forgiven for their abuses. Teh UD is too reliant on teh DK because blizzard made them that way.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aragorn7 said:
Fixed. :lovedup

Teh newbelves can not be forgiven for their abuses. Teh UD is too reliant on teh DK because blizzard made them that way.
bbut

I NEVER EVEN HAD CHANCE TO ABUSE BEASTMASTER :'( MEANY

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
N_ said:
bbut

I NEVER EVEN HAD CHANCE TO ABUSE BEASTMASTER :'( MEANY
I can only forgive you because you haven't. You are the only newbelf worthy of my presence, come here! :lovedup

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aragorn7 said:
I can only forgive you because you haven't. You are the only newbelf worthy of my presence, come here! :lovedup

WTF u two babling about lol? :angry

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Icey_Gregorio said:
WTF u two babling about lol? :angry
Usually it is more or less random. There have been so many threads like this, and usually the same thing results.

My favorite and only race is UD. I won't play NE or HU.

I won't play NE because that would be a "deformation of character" violation to myself. I wouldn't play HU because of the farms. Yes, oddly enough that is the only reason.... :dance

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aragorn7 said:
Usually it is more or less random. There have been so many threads like this, and usually the same thing results.

My favorite and only race is UD. I won't play NE or HU.

I won't play NE because that would be a "deformation of character" violation to myself. I wouldn't play HU because of the farms. Yes, oddly enough that is the only reason.... :dance

Then why didn't u vote for orc also lol. And thats why I said sticky? So hopefully there well be need for more topics like this.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Icey_Gregorio said:
Then why didn't u vote for orc also lol. And thats why I said sticky? So hopefully there well be need for more topics like this.
I only played the Orcs in the campaign....I just like the UD....not sure why...LOL.

I might switch to orcs someday, or random. But I will never again play NE or HU specifically.

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aragorn7 said:
I only played the Orcs in the campaign....I just like the UD....not sure why...LOL.

I might switch to orcs someday, or random. But I will never again play NE or HU specifically.
lol Orcs are awesome. There brute strength is awesome.

GodHatesYou1701

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.theconclave.tk
Samsara said:
Humans, gyrocopters are dead secksi. Tell me one strategy that can singlehandedly beat a lvl 10 flame lord and 85 gyros. BWAHAHAHA
A level 10 Mountain King or a level 10 Blademaster with an Orb.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
GodHatesYou1701 said:
A level 10 Mountain King or a level 10 Blademaster with an Orb.
Level 10 mountain king is practically overpowered. You can't use any spells on him! Talk about ghey...

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aragorn7 said:
Level 10 mountain king is practically overpowered. You can't use any spells on him! Talk about ghey...
Yes it is. But rifles own gyro copters are probarly anything with piecring attack also. I had like 50 gyros go down by like 6 rifles and a level 4 mk. And they where teched like this. Attack 1 and Armor 2. And rifles had I believe attack 1 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.