What is wrong here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
the idea that this was posted 4 days ago and was obviously not in the right section then, and it took 4 days to move it doesnt help alot. k thanx.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
um no...

For all I or anyone else knew he was talking about the necropolis, making it very fitting 4 days was plenty of time to see where the conversation lead.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
OT: Wow, first time ever looking at the WC forums. I like the green!!!

Reaction score
Nevergoingback, you can tell by the first post that this wouldn't have anything to do with the undead section

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by eat_ma_shorts
what is wrong here?
whenever i come here all i find is old threads. no new ones.
is it just me or has this place gone out of fashion
Well hes not talking about general warcraft discussion is he since there are more new threads in this section than any other of the wc forums

alright then.

Reaction score
what are you talking about. All the forums are about is the tourney, the most annoying unit, and the patch 17 details. That's all I saw and have been seeing for a few days now

He doesn't just have to talk about the undead section right? He could be referring to the orc/hu/ne sections also, because you better bet that they're just as boring as the ud section is also.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
He didnt post it there did he, and who moved it to the HU section before moving it here... not me.

How much heat do expect me to take for something as mundane as this.

Get over it, or take your complaints to someone who cares, becuase I don't plan on giving up the spot.

Reaction score
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? you honestly think I want your spot? Please, I dont give a shit about it, I'm not complaining, i'm just laying out the details. So you can chill out

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
To clarify: I got Galatia to move this thread, and I gave her the wrong forum. -.-;

@AHappyChineseBoy: In that case, you could make me moderator of every single forum because I know where each thread goes.

It doesn't work that way.

Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
To clarify: I got Galatia to move this thread, and I gave her the wrong forum. -.-;

@AHappyChineseBoy: In that case, you could make me moderator of every single forum because I know where each thread goes.

It doesn't work that way.
Care to explain?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
He didnt post it there did he, and who moved it to the HU section before moving it here... not me.

How much heat do expect me to take for something as mundane as this.

Get over it, or take your complaints to someone who cares, becuase I don't plan on giving up the spot.
It's Galatia's mistake, it inst serious, i moved it here from the human castle.

This thread refers only to flamming people.

Status
Not open for further replies.