Status
Not open for further replies.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what is wrong here?
whenever i come here all i find is old threads. no new ones.
is it just me or has this place gone out of fashion

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Its jsut taht no one is really active anymore. It is a problem and it can suck majorly. the thing is there are too many strat sections, and not enough psoters to fill the sections up.

That and there are alot of noobs who dont know waht they talk about so alot of ppl dont bother talk to these noobs on a forum when they can go elsewhere.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt it. cause if I am new, and i dont think im going to win, I might not enter. the fact of the matter is not everyone believes in themselves to win the tournament.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Its a matter of promoting it. really What they need to do is form like a street team. a group of volenteers, to go out and pave other forums, sites, chat channels, spreading the word untill it shows results.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
thats a good idea but some sites dont let you advertise

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
yes, some sites will jsut ban you or completely lock you out from advertising. that is why a bot in the bnet channels would be good.

Reaction score
hopefully the tournament will draw some players who do have the confidence to win. and maybe this will create a blooming society of warcraft players where we can all play in happiness and love.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
love? plz, these forums spawn nothing but my hatred towards many ignorant people. But that is jsut me

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
everyone in asylum hates me

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
And they have a good reason too. Now If you dont mind i think its time this thread is closed.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Unfortunately, people will always be in short supply. The global downtime didn't help either.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
In activity by mods and staff doesnt help a whole lot either. Have u seen nevergoingback in the undead section? I sure as hell haven't

Biske

Reaction score
Yeah...I guess no one really has anything to do with UD anymore....I miss Rage!!!

Reaction score
Look at all the people joining for the tourney, look in the tourney forum, people with 1 post are posting their names, hopefully they'll become more frequent posters here and it goes to show that the tourney idea is working.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
People also came and posted once for hacks. you can't be sure of anything.

Reaction score
I myself came for a maphack when I started diablo, then I saw how big this forums were so I decided to stay around.. ^_^

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Again this needs to be moved to the discussion forum.

I'll tell you that we may do it in 2-3 days and again it will be the same as with the other tourneys. We never finish our tournaments because people are always away. It works if we do it for a week but Forged wants to have them in the next saturday so we can hardly finish it when some are not serious.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
In activity by mods and staff doesnt help a whole lot either. Have u seen nevergoingback in the undead section? I sure as hell haven't
Open your eyes maybe? Just cause I dont reply to every topic I see or read? I do when I feel like it, or it is called for. OK?

The section is the only place I mod, and it's not the most active place on battleforums alright. Just becuase I dont post 30 times about the same thing everyday (wyvs owning fiends, or hunts owning ghouls) doesnt mean Im not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.