What is the program that you'd like to see made for 1.10?

mthegreatone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'd want to see a module that made an animation of all the players in the game having an orgy....that would surely please my sick little mind...mmmmmmmmm orgyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

actually it would be pretty cool if any of the modules from 1.09 be revived since many of them were quite useful despite their non-hacking nature

Smoothy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would like to request a module that will come with a roboting arm that attaches to your your monitor. In hte arm's hand is a large club. It works by beeting me senselessy whenver i get too giddy about Diablo 2. Therefor reasureing me that diablo 2 is just a game.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
...rriigghhtt... *cough*freak*cough*

I would like All The Above :p I WOULD REALLY LIKE A APCKET SNIFFER THO! >_< Maybe sniff the packet of DC, And then your uncle could make a packet thingy for DC, Or maybe somewhere here could!!!

Ps: If you pulling our leg we will > you... F l A m E Style! :p

mr-sumone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
id likes to see a trade hack that can be operated by 1 person instead of 2...i would like map hack...and hack it would be grate.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
greedy worthless ppl....
seriously i bet if half of you guys got your hands on a packet sniffer you wouldn't be able to figure anything out....

and btw i'd shoot down 75% of the recent ideas but i'm too lazy :(
leave it for storm or starfish or someone who's more ambitious :)