What is the most gayest thing your opponent say...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Lord of Nukes said:
Except for the rare occassions of good sportsmanship when someone says GG either when they're about to win or lose.
I remember bluffing a noobie once. I told him GG, and he said ''u didnt win'' and I said ''my army of air units if flying to you right now!'' and he left. O-o

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
I once did something similar. It was 5 minutes into a 3v3 on Zero Clutter game (I know, money map, I don't care though). I pasued the game (all text becomes grey). I said "has left the game." and then an ally unpaused it. I think the enemy was surprised when I did a nuke rush on his Nexus and EMPed it. There was all kinds of crap like "0mgz joo n3wb u r shuld haev left da gaem!!" PWN3D.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Venice_native said:
I was once asked to perform oral sex on a certain Hydralisk.
LOOOOOOOOOOL

to me, a guy said ones:

"if you beat me I will hack your computer"

L

Laharl

Yeah, if I got hacked even HALF of the number of times people threatened me I'd be a lucky guy.

Another person said I was hacking because I could do the stack thing with zerg units.

Another person actually said that ladder was legit & fair play :)

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
wow...that is freakin hilarious...but do the scvs still remained stacked after the 1.13e patch?? so basically u put a building over the minerals so they cant mine it, and then u attack the building....they send the workers to defend and if they win, they cant mine…SMART!!!! and do u play on East, Lord_of _nukes?...wow...how do ppl be so retarded?? do they do that on purpose or something?
lol...lol..lol....

EDIT: also as shown in the "Why arent my pylons attacking" screenshot, its pretty funny how ppl blame everythign they find new to hacking...

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
I used to play on US East as Evil_Phlegm (normal account) and terRn_HiDRAliKs (backstabbing account). I haven't played for a while and don't know if those accounts even still exist. if someone acts Ãœber retarded, it's likely they're backstabbing (it's a great way to make it so no-one suspects you, peoples' reactions are fricking awesome, and it's a lot of fun.

Oh man, this thread makes me want to team up with someone and backstab with them so I can act like a gormless prat again, :D.

Anyone ever seen someone say "I've been playin dis gaem sinse '95 so stfu noob."?

Draygonia

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
In warcraft 3, someone asked me to give them "food" for his units... I just left... i knew full well we lost that game.