Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Pit lord

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I added pit lord for you.

Personaly, I love the Dark ranger, since she is so compatible with my undead army. The other ones i usualy pass up.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya...it really depends on what team you play as. When you play as UD I think that the Dark Ranger is the ownage. Even though I really never buy heros.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Dark Ranger. Because all of the dark ranger's abilities are useful.

Maelstorm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i ahte all of those heros...they suck in my opinion......jsut cuz thier ultimates suck.....i mean wtf can you do with charm ???get 1 unit into you army and that is it? Banshees are better and less costy....Same is with vyoen elses exept panda and pit lord....they are resonably good....but again can get killed very fast in focus fire -- Pit lord has sucky speed....Panda is good....but got no air def...adn it's spells suck...

But from these heros DR is the best.....because of the life sifon.....
And charm can be usefull agains FW , and Tauren but nothing more. charm is the best ultimate from these 5 heros.....

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

I like the Naga Sea Witch. Not only is she shnazzy looking but she's long range so she can escape if things get spooky. To top that her long range damage is like..The highest of all long range heroes, i think. It's coool. Plus her Thunder thingy is fairly good, and her arrows slow when activated..Pretty cool, yeah!

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm... a tough one... i think i will have to go with the dark ranger... skills all rock, black arrow is mucho helpful in large battles, especially at the higher levels... plus, i have had the best experiences with the DR... my level 2 DR lasted longer than my level 4 SH in a base attack, even though SH has healing and DR doesn't really, i mean, there is sihpon health, but that is a channeling spell, so it is hard to keep up... yup, DR is the best, then pit lord or brewmaster second...

Jedi

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
i like ranger(i get it as second hero), beast master...pretty nice spells he is good at the begining of the game..his ultimate looks crappy. panda is good hero also..a bit slow but not bad..and naga with cold arrow and fork lighting. pit lord is not too bad but is a bit too hard to manage.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Skill-wise I have to choose the Pit Lord. A look at his skills:

Rain of Fire: Almost exactly the same a Blizzard, just does more damage and has a longer cooldown.

Howl of Terror - 30% damage reduction at level 1.. by level 3, all units affected for 50% less damage.. this is devastating if used in conjunction with Roar. While your units are doing 25% MORE damage, your enemy is doing 30%-50% less.

Cleaving attack: Adds splash damage to the Pit Lord's already high damage.

Doom: Probably the best level 6 skill for a merc hero (Unless you use Naga's in conjunction with DoTT's cyclone) that damages a unit for 40 damage per second, and upon death creates a Doomguard.

Check this for a Doomguard, it's by far the best summon.. http://www.battle.net/war3/neutral/demons.shtml#doomguard