What is the best class to solo through hell with?

Vel

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am new to this game and playing on the ladder us east, and am just trying to make a character that can easily solo through hell difficulty, and be practically godly. Not really concerned with PVP, just PVM. Right now I have a level 23 Sorceress, and was going for the meteorb build, however I was just wondering if there are any veterans out there who can tell me if there is a better class/build that is almighty when it comes to soloing hell.

c9h13no3

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The worst, weakest character possible. Try to finish normal singleplayer with a throw potion paladin. Fun stuff......

.... okay nvm it sucks ass ^_^.

My favorite class has always been necs or zons.

Vel

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by c9h13no3
The worst, weakest character possible. Try to finish normal singleplayer with a throw potion paladin. Fun stuff......

.... okay nvm it sucks ass ^_^.

My favorite class has always been necs or zons.
Who exactly was he weakest class did you mean?

I've been hearing a hammerdin paladin build is good?

DDRaddict

Reaction score
a hammerdin is good but can usually be godly if u got the gear. otherwise i'd consider a summon necro. he doesn't need any gear at all and can go through hell solo. though the bosses might mess u up cuz they do more dmg to minions

llama-mix

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hammerdin dont listen to anyone else my hammerdin has 3.5k life hasent died since level level 65 and now he is level 90 ican solo rush no problem in 10 minutes through hell and he make baal runs the best because he can tele cast bo and he makes it go by allot faster.

ArcaneLegend

Member!
Reaction score
that calls for some very expensive gear. id go with barb. mine does very well anywhere in the game.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My enigma trapsin does well anywhere in the game...but thats just me... Id suggest a barb..its alot cheaper than a hammerdin to be good, and more fun anyway...bo can get you way above the 3.5 k life thing......although if you ever do go pvp...prepare to get pwned....

ArcaneLegend

Member!
Reaction score
prepared to get pwned? why? are barbs bad or something? cuz im usually the one doing the pwning lol. i guess it really comes down to how good ur items are, since combat chars are gear oriented.

aphextwin

Reaction score
how bout............ elementalist = nono

i'd say hammerdin....... cuz no monsters immune to them and it can own ez

A

A_Turkish_Guy

the best character is sceletomencer.it is the best. you can play it with /players 8.i have one.i have 13 sceleton with 900 health and 325 damage.with amplify damage it is 650 point.i have a merc with aura might.(20 level i think )the total damage is 1200-1500.(i dont even tell the ce(corpse ex.).it is the easiest character for hell.and i have 400 mf.(86 level).you can find what ever you want.(life is nothing , sceletons is everything.):):):):)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i had a skele necro, he was ace though normal and nightmare, but on hell... it was like he was level 11 again on normal... i was terrible... i had maxed out skele, skele mastery, revive and skele mage, with 10 summon resist, BANG! den of evil blitzed me...

On my Paladin however, ONE, YES ONE of his hammers, can kill a fallen in 1 shot on hell... and maybe 2 or 3 to take down a Garguatan Beast, and they hurt at the Throne of Destruction.

Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
how bout............ elementalist = nono

i'd say hammerdin....... cuz no monsters immune to them and it can own ez
All mobs Immume to Magic all the Plague Bearer in act 2, are immume to Hammerdin Hammers...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hammerdin with enigma

period

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
Of my chars, the Frenzy Barb with 75 resists has it the easiest. He may take a little longer but he only gets wasted when IM is casted on him.

Dracs really help with the life tap.

ZConnor