What is better, battlecrusiors or carriers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BCs are no better against zerg than carriers. As a matter of fact, BCs are worse.

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats true if the Zerg player has climbed the tech tree fully. deflier is anti-air and if Zerg were to get those, then Air can't win. But the reason BCs are better against zerg is because they don't die by the scourges so easily. 1 Carrier will fall to at most 5 scourges. Lets say zerg does not have deflier, then BCs usually beat zerg, no matter what. If thats not true...then....I need to play SC more. :eek:

K0r34n Jja Shik

Member!
Reaction score
A hit from a bc kills a scourge. So scourges are not good against bc's. Carriers on the other hand fall easily to scourges. BTW, phoenix, why the hell are you so angry over some game. Shit, do you have a life? I'm just mad at you for being rude.

How unfortunate, this is my 200th post.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix2003
Renzo, go to Battle.net and say BCs beat carriers. It will be entertaining to see another dumbass like you getting flamed for being so stupid. Go ahead. This is the ONLY board that thinks BCs beat carriers. BTW, The Battle.net board isn't the only one that agrees with me. While your at it say that BCs can shoot down interceptors before they get killed. I'm sure you'll definitely get flamed off the board. Oh and this applies to human players jacka$$.
That board sucks ass. It's full of people like you who see everything black & white and dont look for the other side of the case. You just flame people for not thinking like you...

Maybe you need to shut the **** up. I supported my statements with solid facts and I was ignored.
That's because you are wrong!

Again, shut the **** up. This is between me and that dumbass.
The only dumbass here is the one who has to swear & flame to get his point across...

Everyone who said, carriers beat BCs either provided a replay or logically explained why that is the case. Everyone who said BCs beat carriers gave bullshit, like you.
I dont see any replays supporting the Carrier case. And i logically explained the BC case with facts, yet you still seem to ignore it.

BCs are no better against zerg than carriers. As a matter of fact, BCs are worse.
Your ignorance infuriates me...

The Carrier/BC vs Zerg debate is settled with one word...Scourges, even with micro, Carriers fall easily to Scourges, while BCs take one shot & bam, they are down.
All players get Scourges when Carriers come, they have to look for other strategies when BCs do, because they are slightly harder to counter.

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Renzokuken
The Carrier/BC vs Zerg debate is settled with one word...Scourges, even with micro, Carriers fall easily to Scourges, while BCs take one shot & bam, they are down.
All players get Scourges when Carriers come, they have to look for other strategies when BCs do, because they are slightly harder to counter.
umm...that was my point. What you people have not noticed is this is just a simple rock paper scissors game.
Carriers>Battlecruisers(usually, when it's 'fair' and has 8 interceptors)>Scourge>Carriers...and on
There is no better Unit, if you don't agree, your wrong.

Originally posted by Renzokuken
I dont see any replays supporting the Carrier case. And i logically explained the BC case with facts, yet you still seem to ignore it.
I believe there was a replay somewhere in the front, but I never looked at it. So it might be fake.

Rayman452

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
carriers obvisouly will win...ive tried it on b net all the time....with 2 carriers i can kill 3 battle crusiers(its true). It all depends if ur a noob or not...and remember, carrier is protoss=dark archon=feed back+damage from carrier=u do the math...oops, not part of topic but anyways, CARRIERS OWN

Battle Crusier:tnt :shoot Carrier

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
feed back on a bc? never thought of that...but if you had a darkarchon, they i'm pretty sure the terran player would have a science vessel....which leads to zero shields. and d matrix on Bcs....which leades to death on carriers and darkarchons.
this thread is useless...

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
feedback is greast vs terren and toss. since terren bc would lose so much health and cant us no gun
toss for ht for they cant storm and heath gets even lower

feddback on zerg isn't that effective since defilers and queens can regenerate the health and defilers can consume to get more energy

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Renzo, well, your stupidity infuriates me. Your problem(and everyone else on this this board) is that you listen to reason and wonder why you get flamed. You believe whatever you want even though it isn't true. Whenever I visit battle.net I read things I didn't agree with at first ,but the members reason with what say and it make sense. You have yet post anything but bullsh*t. That's the m o with everyone who said BCs beat carriers with no regard to reason or logic. I have no problem with saying that capitals(carriers or BCs) against zerg is a terrible idea, but whatever YOU don't agree with you post BS and think that everyone is suppose to agree with you. Battle.net is definitely on the level with this particular subject, battleforums isn't.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well at least we can all let our steam out for once. what other nice way to blow off some steam at some1 without worring that they could come over and beat u up in person

HydraGyro

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MWAAHAHAHHAHAHAhAHAHAH well if this is being closed THEN LET US SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k

omfg som1 close this stupid topic its becoming ****in dumb

and btw i think u ppl are hyper idiot retarded n00b fags...... j/k again :lucifer

K0r34n Jja Shik

Member!
Reaction score
HAHA, YOUR GAY not jk.

Again, 1 bc kills 1 carrier. 12 bc's kill 12 carriers.

About the micro, if the carriers get out of reach, then retreat the bc's and wait for carriers to come back. Duh.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow i don't think anyone thought of that every1 is thinking that chasing them and try to kill them. butthe way i see it is use the comsat to find where the carrier is going then move the bc to intercept the thing from the side or something. like many ppl say the shortest path is a straight line.

princezyph

Member!
Reaction score
Carriers are only good when they attack the enemy's base, but not when it comes to fighting a group of units.

EX: Carriers vs Photon Cannons
You can't tell a photon cannon what to attack.. It's auto.. So the Photon Cannon will aim for the interceptors because it cant reach the Carrier.

EX2: Carriers vs BC
Most player knows that they should aim for one unit then the next. So they'll aim for one carrier at a time.

Carriers and Battle Cruiser both have their advantages.. Blizzard makes each race evened out so that each race has their advantages..

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by K0r34n Jja Shik
HAHA, YOUR GAY not jk.

Again, 1 bc kills 1 carrier. 12 bc's kill 12 carriers.

About the micro, if the carriers get out of reach, then retreat the bc's and wait for carriers to come back. Duh.
What would retreating your BCs do you? Do BCs have auto-repair or something? As if non-newbies would fall for such a cheap ploy they would have used on you.

You're an a$$hole, and I'm not kidding. More of your BS.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Phoenix, i will warn you now. Quit insulting members over their opinions on strategies. This is your last warning.

And if you did retreat BCs, you would always have some SCVs handy to repair. Duh. It's a pity that Carriers can only repair up to 150 shields. Poor them :(

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
who uses shield batterys nowadays? i forgot that building, REALLY I JUST REMEMBERED PROTOSS HAS A SHEILD BATTERY!! u know, shields for the carrier + its free, not bad.

JLeeAZN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HAHA yea, i really enver tech in that thing.. o well... i always retreat battle cruisers for reapirs by scv...i aint wasting something that cost a lotta resources

~JLeeAZN~

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So that the carriers will just chase after BCs while staying out of range. SCVs aren't that efficient. Renzo, you can kiss my a$$. Accept it. Carriers beat BCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.