What is best way to prevent zealot rush with zerg??

Is zealot rush lame?

• yes

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • no

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters

Zerg-ShadowX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamzerg.tk
lol i really should stop posting but i keep forgeting sh*t

zealots are a unit in the game there are numerous counters to it, so if u think its gay, and get owned by it every time, then u have to be n00bi3s cuz its not hard...... zerg have many strats, many of them are best when u micro good.....
and for the n00bi3s microing is controling units, like wit hydras v zealots, let front couple fire, back a few up fire, back up fire, back up fire.......... so u get hits on them and they have to go right u to you so u get they extra seconds.... trust me it helps.....

flanking works tooo, attack from 3 angles.

burrow near entrance, and leave a group in base, when they attack wait till they all in ur base, then unburrow... taadaa! there cornered. very effective v terran (burrow lings to give tanks a suprise )
anyway im done.
good day to u all

Zerg-ShadowX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamzerg.tk
god damnit i didnt wanna write again but shrinp, i cant, unless i go to my friends, and thats to late for my friend he cant go on after 8.....and i got grounded from my comp.... lol but maybe this weekend :) ill sleep over and ill w00p ur arse up and down LT :)

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
lmao like hell prepare to have the furry of the swarm brought over all who oppose! preparetodie!

Ap0cErZ)ZerG(

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamzerg.tk
MICRO.with hydras and lings and u will own them(micro is when u like put all ur guys in like a small group so they r all cluster ****ed together and they move in a lil group and shit instead of a line)((that is how i explain it))

HellAngel[SAS]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ppl i no wut micro is. thx 4 da advice but u can't micro in no clutter. mayb i'm a noob. i told ya i play LT and money. I admit i'm not dat good in LT but i fink i'm average. BTW i rock in money cuz i played those maps 4 so long.

SMD

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When you are zerg the only way to stop a zealot rush is with sunkens. Zerglings are not as effective because of there low and damage and low life. Although sunkens are a little slow that is the only way to buy time to build more units and eventually the rusher will give up.

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
build three sunks or so and surround them with evolution chambers and fill the cracks with 3 lings in each, if its a rush. If it takes ten minutes for them to get 40 zlots kill them with mutas and lurks....

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow, I thought that's only a problem the other way around. That is getting rushed by lings as protoss. Well, lings and sunkens.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am so pissed right now. I know its off topic, but this is me kenshin, in mot sure if it was because of something i said or because of the hacker, but my account got deleted and i cant get it back, its gay...so this is me to let you all know

what i would do is choke off my sunkens with buildings.. surrounding with evolution chamber is a good idea, if there are any spaces, put hydra in them and make them hold position

there is also another good way to avoid it, dont let them have the time to kil, you, rush them, and keep harrasing there workers with lings and hyrdas

i would have to sya a good offense is a good defense with zerg

another way to do it is if your playing LT (i do this all the time when zerg) you should have a few hyrdras before they attack unless they attack wit6h 1-2 then you micro and take them out with lings. but i like to place 6 lings on the path to get tomy base, and place hydras on the cliffs next to them, this way they are going to get hit by the hydras early, cant get passed the lings fast enough, and cant attack the hydras on the cliffs

after that...slaughter them