Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Reaver

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yes, you shouldnt've.

To end the debate (stfu all you atheists!) god made the chicken who laid the egg.

End of debate stfu all! Do not reply what i said with 'i dont think so', or anything to with laying eggs or what came first! :)

Mange

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry Renzokuken but....i'd have to say that there were two chickens and an egg that started it all and that they were like Adam and Eve the chicken was born from the egg and they started our civilization of chickens that we see today. But thats beside the point. And your right so uh i think we should focus more on the poll instead of the chickens. Can we do that please.

****adoodledoooooo!

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
DUH! And they do the same amount of damage as a zergling and they have more health than a Zergling but Zerlings are fast

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Zerglings attack way more quicker. And can re-gain all hp. Unlike the probe who regains only Sheilds. Speed in lings is lightning.

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HT's, Dragoons, Zealots, and two DTs are an awesome attack force and each of the protoss ground units have their place. The only unit that sucks is the regular archon, because they cost to much gas to make in non money maps, EMP shockwave annihilates them, and so does a group of 8 lings(uped) Why get an Archon late in the game when you can get 4 zealots or alomost three dragoons early and keep the high templar You make to wipe out monsterous forces of BCs, Carriers,Or Gaurdians?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
An archon can kill 8 lings without any problems.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have to go with dragoon.... I'd love to say probe because without probes....YOU CANT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE!!!!! but... Dragoons have enough hp to get in there and stay in there. Also with a couple of zealots the dragoon "weakness" to zerglings goes byebye....and no1 better tell me zealots are too complicated or costly to make.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
10 lings own 4 zealots if microed. Zealots + archons is the best counter for lings.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Firebats are best counter for Zerglings. Haven't you ever played Zergling Blood Platinum III?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Thats UMS which is irrelivant to Melee. Althought i have played map. Raccoon is right. I placed 3 firebats on the bridge to a Zerg base with medics on each & some marine backup. The Zerg team had about 5-6 groups of lings (btw, this is early game) and massed about 3 of them. I lost NONE.
The firebats create greater splash and have stim. And when equipped with medics it is hard to kill them with Zerglings without losing a considerable amount.