What is a good build in Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction that does massive area damgage?

D

diana71

I want a build that does massive area damage to many enemies, and is fairly easy to train. Please give a site with a walkthrough or give lots of details like what skills to focus on and what attributes are good (Strength, Dex, Vit, Energy)

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
Re: What is a good build in Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction that does massive area damga

i swear this is the same guy or something as the one asking for ideas for gifts to his warcraft friend. they are jsut advertising the links in there sigs or something

Coffindragger

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Www.myspace.com
Re: What is a good build in Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction that does massive area damga

Psn java

Pretty good, but expensive build

studderz

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score

Blizz/Orb Cold Sorc Focus on Viatality and Energy :)

helpermonkey883

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score

lightning javazon

pretty much base dmg to max dmg which is

500-4k with decent equips

or 100-3k naked with basic javelin

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score

Corpse Explosion necromancer.

AQus

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score

Hammerdins are OP, lame as hell to play, but OP. Google Hammerdin guide if you want insane aoe dmg.
Personally i like to play orb-sorc, or elemental druid.

titan015

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score

As usual hammerdin....I hate it when I mention them but they are op and we can't do anything about it...try it but it will get dull very quickly

James212

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score

As usual hammerdin....I hate it when I mention them but they are op and we can't do anything about it...try it but it will get dull very quickly
Light Javazon > Hammerdin for mass area damage.
Psn Javazon > ALL for mass damage.
PSN Javazons can do around 100k damage- in psn damage of course.

Marek1

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score

yeah corpse explosion necro

gobilamaker

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score

Spams

BlessedHammer
Blizzard
Orb of ice
Assassin traps
Whirlwind (requires lots of mana)
Can i count ZEal? The problem is its stationary gotta have instant kill equips.