What i Know about D3

Sniper_Gehrtz

Reaction score
Ok what i know is that in fact that StarCraft 2 or Diablo 3 is ocmingo ut becuase i have checked out blizzards stuff and they ahve relocations to palce and are hiring new people and are having a gmae in the works and its now the god damn expansionpack for World of Warcraft because this was kinda new after BLizzcon and it must have to be 1 of those 2 titles.Plus there has been some tlak from BLizzard affilates and blizzard workers from origanl hvae not all qutit becuase there a couple company that made them all under the blizzard name like BLizard and Blizzard north

Sniper_Gehrtz

Reaction score
Ok what i know is that in fact that StarCraft 2 or Diablo 3 is coming outbecuase i have checked out blizzards stuff and they have relocations to places and are hiring new people and are having a game in the works and its not the god damn expansion pack for World of Warcraft because this was kinda news after Blizzcon and it must have to be 1 of those 2 titles.Plus there has been some talk from BLizzard affilates and blizzard workers from orignal have not all quit becuase there a couple company that made them all under the blizzard name like Blizard.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
And a grammar check.