What games from blizz i play and what on them.

epic204

Reaction score
Well like the title all i made this to say was to let people know incase they were looking for people who play certain games and something on them that i might work. You know what i mean im kind of wiped out so im not sure if im making sense i really hope i am... Anyyyyyways. I play World Of Warcraft WOTLk Soon to be Cata!!!!! WOO I play a level 73 atm working on 80 before cata comes out i will update on that... Also i have many many alts around 20 and a 55 mage. He's gonna be 55 for a while trust me i only made him to get my dk. Wellllll I also play warcraft 3 but im only giving and taking advice not playing with other people dang battlenet is being mean to me those jerks... :frown5: well.. I also will be doing the same thing with starcraft the brood war. I can get on diablo 2 online for some reason offline however it freezes when traveling west not sure about online though. I'll see another time when im willing to make another guy after that hard to deal with druid! argh ill never make that mistake again! But yeah.... Thanks. Im making a question thread on my strategy next right after this if you want to go read it i really need to see if its okay for against normal comps. I'm new!