What game are you playing now?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Working on GHIII on expert, though I don't know why I give up on it.

Also ruining Rockband on Hard on Drums, Guitar is way to easy tho, beat it in a single sitting in solo. Ruin almost everyone online also.

Don't know what I'll do when I finish these games. Maybe I'll actually open up one of my textbooks and study for school.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
still playing mass effect. Working on my 4th playthrough looking for the lvl 50, 60 achievement. already got the 50 so i need 10 more levels. getting closer...maybe a month left :)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Doing Eastern Sun R6B. They really ****ed around with it.

L

Laharl

My all-time favourite game: sex. It is free, doesn't have a monthly fee, and has some of the best damn graphics on earth.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
My all-time favourite game: sex. It is free, doesn't have a monthly fee, and has some of the best damn graphics on earth.
Hi-larious.

Anyways, i'm still playing CoD4 multiplayer, trying to get gold weapons. Also still playing WoW casually.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
He is talking about not putting the ***** on your hand, he is actually talking about sex!

Playing Wanderers of Sorceria again, experimenting with classes.

L

Laharl

Sex has no single player mode. Sorry guys, but this game ain't for you.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
its one of those LOL u just wasted 10 hours playing this game for this ending! HAHA...sad thing is, u know ur gonna buy the expansion even though they could easily pull the same ending on u

L

Laharl

I suggest Disgaea 1, 2 and Makai Kingdom. If you care about a game's ending(s).