What game are you playing now?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
You also forgot to include that 2on2 matches can go on for 4 hours.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
ive been working on a game here and there this weekend on a huge map with full array of computers and man its tough. I've got 3 civilizations attacking me all at the same time. I think AI diplomacy is a real hassle in the game.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Thats the problem with FFA, especially in Wc3. You think you got a temporary alliance ot take out a super-power... then it blows up in your face. And I never trusted AI alliances with anything either. They were only programmed to help you when you were down to like 2 planets or structures.

L

Laharl

actually there are moron. nice try though.

before you try to respond with some bull, remember deaf and blind are considered special needs and there are plenty of services set to accommodate anyone with those disabilities in just about every college campus
In fact (In canada at least) not having accomidations for blind/deaf people, in a college/university, is a considered a human rights offense

ChrisH36

Reaction score
At the moment, trying to master Emerald and Diamond on Expert Class in F-Zero GX. I only have 3 of the AX racers.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
now i ma trying to flush out birdo so i can get the last stage on SSBM

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I was playing Starwars Battlefront 2 and got all the bonuses on Legendary so that got boring. I've moved back to AOE3 (original) and I'll see how far I can get in that before I get terribly bored of that game.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
found birdo. now im on Audio Surf for a bit

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Finally beat Expert class in all cups, the Skull and Princia ftw.

Now I am going to hone my skills with harder racers so I can be ready for Master Class.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Beat GHIII on hard (been stuck on that stupid boss for 2 months now) and still have 4 songson exp[ert to go (i've beaten em before I just lost het save file in my pursuit of custom songs)

Finishing up call of Duty 4 which is awesome.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Just went back Wanderers of Sorceria campaign in Wc3. On Book 2 Chapter 2 in Hard mode.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Finished off COD 4 last night. Despite what some people think the ending was pretty good I think, but it was way to short single player.

Finished Universe at War this morning. It started out decent, but got boreing when it turned into a Risk without any strategy game. The factions have a decent blanace and are unique enough unlike some recent RTS games (*cough* C&C3)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I just got done playing Mario 3 on my emulator... you can win because it doesn't over heat like the nintendo :p
Back when I played Super Mario 3 and did each and evry stage for like 5 hours, I didn't have that problem.