What game are you playing now?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Im working on finishing Guitar Hero III, Kane and Lynch, Crysis and Gears of War.

I just beat F.E.A.R. Persus Mandate and Bioshock.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
mass efftect

except its like 10 hours long if you just blow through the game.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Team Fortress 2, Just Beat Half life 2(and all episodes), play some Halo 3 online, and I play Homeworld 2 everyonce inawhile. I really want to get Mass Effect cause I am craving for a good RPG right now.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
mass effect, supreme commander(expansion), heroes of might and magic V, occasionally halo 3.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I'm planning on getting GH3 for the 360 (I have it for PS2) so I can get a 2nd guitar for rockband. Is the Les Paul (the guitar that comes with gh3) a good guitar feel-wise? Other than that, I have Rock band, MX vs. ATV Untamed, and Assassin's Creed for the 360.

Trying to get better at the drums in RB, can do most of Hard, except I'm having trouble getting through the top tier songs (7 & 8). Also waiting on a 2nd RMA (3rd guitar) from EA. The one I use now has broken main frets (I have to play on the solo [backup] frets), along with a broken start button, ****ed up overdrive sensor, and I think the whammy bar is starting to go out.

I don't play any PC games anymore. :(

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
http://www.project-torque.com

It's a sim MMORG(Racing Game) with extremely realistic graphics and physics. Totally free also. There's a very broad range of vehicles also, it ranges from offroad buggies to SUVs to RWD V8 Mustang knock-offs. It's a lot of fun and there's always a lot of people online to race. There's also several different race styles. If anybody starts playing let me know your account name.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Mario Galaxy, Audio-Surf

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
There's no special needs in college ****tard.
actually there are moron. nice try though.

before you try to respond with some bull, remember deaf and blind are considered special needs and there are plenty of services set to accommodate anyone with those disabilities in just about every college campus

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn pan, whats your GamerTag.

I finished the first run as a renegage in Mass Effect. Now I am going to work on Paragon after I finish the book, which is pretty good and it gives the starting reason, maybe the only, for the Batarain's Exile from galactic Space.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i wish they'd release a patch or update whatever on XBL so you can have the game utilize the hard drive so the popin graphics don't suck so bad. I really like the aliens