What do you want to see from this section?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Mod again? guess I gotta go to work.

Lemme know what you wanna see outta here; I'll arrange everything best I can and try and get some of my buddies from other sites to come in here and spit some ****, but any ideas my ears are open.

Post in here, and don't be an asshole cause I'll have you booted faster than you'd ever believe.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
if u want i can move some of the earlier comic stuff here.
i dont think we can share here either.i think a release sticky would be nice.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah i definitely want to know about new stuff. Never been a big comic guy so i wouldn't know where to look in the first place. We should be able to share, then this section would be way cooler.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
New comics come out wednesdays, DCP normally has the weeks 'main' comics out by Friday.

I'd post the DIAMOND SHIP LISTS and what not, but I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one that actually goes to the comic store ona weekly basis buying whatever comes out that week,

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I'll figure it out, give me a few days, ya?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Thread unstuck. Torrents are allowed essentially by me only, or with clearence from me. Other than that, no 'direct links' to where to stream/read it online (like don't link directly to the manga, link to the page before the individual whatevers)

It's better that you just PM me with any requests to post links to torrents or anything that isn't just info. If it's where you can DL or watch/read it, just PM me first.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd post the DIAMOND SHIP LISTS and what not, but I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one that actually goes to the comic store ona weekly basis buying whatever comes out that week,
I look for them online, if that counts.