What do you think?

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yea its good for just starting but it should be in rate a pic.

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tokin
Kewl.

I know alot of people who start with that tut first, it only gets easier from here I suppose.

8/10

Just because I have seen it alot before...and the text isnt centered :)
it wouldnt center

Originally posted by Beer $lut
Yea its good for just starting but it should be in rate a pic.
didnt think it was that good ok i put in there

MacMan

Reaction score
Looks so-so.
Moved to rate a pic.

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sicloan
very newbish :D but gj on your first image /sig whatever. 8/10

my advice: use a little creativity, tutorials can only take you so far.
well i still cant find a good crash cousre for it i went thru tuts but i coultdnt find any plus the border tuts pics weere broken :(

Sicloan

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
use the polygonal lasso tool to make sweet borders. basicly you make an new layer, select it all, then delete sections with the polygonal lasso tool and then fill and blend it into the image.
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
hold down shift with the polygonal lasso tool to make ortho (right angle or strait) type lines

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Pretty nice for second sig you should give the chrome some color and get ride of white lines on the halo man and maybe lighten the halo man.

The Iconoclast

Member!
Reaction score
You are suffering from a common syndrome I like to call T.S.T.I.L.T.C.A.C.S.E.S. :
The Syndrome That I Like To Call A.C.S.E. Syndrome

Why? Because it sounds cool...

Now this syndrome is when a Photoshopper takes an hour to make a picture...clickity click, work work work... filter this filter that...

So he makes the picture...then this Photoshopper posts it online... post post post...do this do that...

Then he looks at tutorials...tut tut tut...look look look...

And finally, he goes back and SCREWS UP THE DAMN THING by adding like 50 new layers and adding a hundred totally out of place colors...

Which is what you did in that last pic...you should make sure your colors are synchronized and that the picture has some structure...

Anyways, check out some Greg Martin space tutorials...just go to google and search for greg martin space or something...

They are THE best space tutorials...widely acclaimed too...so check em out when you have the skills to do so, because they're at the intermediate level...

(I don't think expert level has any tutorials because personally, I think that experts should be finished with tutorials and move on to some original compositions...)

So with that in mind, try www.photoshoptechniques.com for a nice fire tut and some awesome forums for PS7.

One last word...brushes...get em...make em...learn about em...I've been babbling on too much now so bleh bye

^^^Tips for succeeding in Photoshop, so keep em in mind...^^^

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Iconoclast
You are suffering from a common syndrome I like to call T.S.T.I.L.T.C.A.C.S.E.S. :
The Syndrome That I Like To Call A.C.S.E. Syndrome

Why? Because it sounds cool...

Now this syndrome is when a Photoshopper takes an hour to make a picture...clickity click, work work work... filter this filter that...

So he makes the picture...then this Photoshopper posts it online... post post post...do this do that...

Then he looks at tutorials...tut tut tut...look look look...

And finally, he goes back and SCREWS UP THE DAMN THING by adding like 50 new layers and adding a hundred totally out of place colors...

Which is what you did in that last pic...you should make sure your colors are synchronized and that the picture has some structure...

Anyways, check out some Greg Martin space tutorials...just go to google and search for greg martin space or something...

They are THE best space tutorials...widely acclaimed too...so check em out when you have the skills to do so, because they're at the intermediate level...

(I don't think expert level has any tutorials because personally, I think that experts should be finished with tutorials and move on to some original compositions...)

So with that in mind, try www.photoshoptechniques.com for a nice fire tut and some awesome forums for PS7.

One last word...brushes...get em...make em...learn about em...I've been babbling on too much now so bleh bye

^^^Tips for succeeding in Photoshop, so keep em in mind...^^^
oh that last one was just messing around and it took me 30 sec to make

but i will take a look at those links

also all the sigs ive made so far took like 30 sec

oh and this one i made awile ago took 30 sec

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i need a boder tut i no how to make them i just cant make them good but i want a tut for pro borders and filling them with stuff etc etc etc