What do you think this could be?

Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
Here you go.

http://www.blizzard.com/press/040401.shtml

:) Thank you, but I meant I haven't found the "." that takes me to that page. lol.
i know an even simplier way

1/3 = .3333~
2/3 = .6666~
1 or 3/3 = .99999~

well it was just a remodeling for the B net site which is good and i even know who did it :)

If you've ever been on Blizzforums you've seen him (i think) and it's not me lol.

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
The period that takes you there is the one on the end of the last sentence of the "Welcome to Battle.net" article on the Battle.net main page. It's underlined and colored yellow.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
T.J. The Weird One said:
i know an even simplier way

1/3 = .3333~
2/3 = .6666~
1 or 3/3 = .99999~

well it was just a remodeling for the B net site which is good and i even know who did it :)

If you've ever been on Blizzforums you've seen him (i think) and it's not me lol.
Redcloak? No, I bet XG3 or whatever his name is. Doens't he work for Blizzard now with designs? I'm pretty sure I saw something post about that. :)

Yes, here it is
Redcloak said:
The Battle.net web site has gotten a significant redesign with a familiar touch. You may recall SCL's XG3 has joined Blizzard, and his work can be seen in the design. They have also added a couple of new sections including Tournaments, Mod Support, and others. Be sure to give it a view.

Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
Redcloak? No, I bet XG3 or whatever his name is. Doens't he work for Blizzard now with designs? I'm pretty sure I saw something post about that. :)

Yes, here it is
ya gj it was XG3 so that answers that... lol

Darktekmaster

Member!
Reaction score
Anyway, who knows what it is. Its most likely not going to be SCII. I don't know why Blizzard would start making SCII before Ghost is even out. That wouldn't make much sense.
If anything its just another band or some goodies bag. lol. I bet it won't be a release date for SCG. I bet the release date will be annouced during the convention. That's my guess, and as for the pictures they have posted up its probably some new patch.

Its just a hunch but... u notice how long ghost been gettin pushed back... im guessin they trying to make both games at the same time...