What do you think about the monthly fee?

Draxthor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey... why dunt they just make it like diablo and warcraft ??? they have on-line servers... yeah! cost like heaps to buy it... and play bnet for free... yeah they can do that... but no they didn't

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Draxthor said:
Hey... why dunt they just make it like diablo and warcraft ??? they have on-line servers... yeah! cost like heaps to buy it... and play bnet for free... yeah they can do that... but no they didn't
we are all lucky B.net is free as if everyone who plays wcsc, and diablo would be making Blizzard TONS OF ****IN MONEY MORE THEN THEY ARE NOW but i guess blizzard needs to make money somehow just like everyone else, dont they?

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm not going to argue that setting up, maintaining, and writing new content for a game is expensive.
What Blizzard is doing has to be a huge job as far as man power, let alone the hardware upkeep.

My opinion is that with the number of people that will be playing, they could probably do it for $5. per month.
But if it were that cheap, the number of users would be tripled, meaning they would need more hardware to handle the load.
So realistically, they are pricing things to attract serious gamers, while strategicaly keeping the numbers manageable and in balance with expences.

I'd still prefer it to be $5. though.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
This is sad, I will have to buy WoW but then I'll have to spend money to play. If I play from comp center, where they pay the WoW it would be better I think.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
This is sad, I will have to buy WoW but then I'll have to spend money to play. If I play from comp center, where they pay the WoW it would be better I think.
At least you have the first month for free to know if you like it or not..

Draxthor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm... my suggestion is they make two kind of plans one is for monthly and another is hours, what i mean is u got to buy like hours and a thing on the server will count it down as you play and everytime you go in the game it the clock starts ticking until your out of time and you go and buy more time. Because what i recon with monthly if u like play once in a month, thats like wasting your money
i would prefer the hourly rate tho.