What do you miss the most about Battleforums?

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You don't have the right to stop coming back to BF, mr. Pan. You were here long before all of us;)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Wow I was joking around, but I actually got warned for this. I guess it isn't a joke. No point in coming back is there.
That coming from someone with Emperor on his nick <3

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Cortamination. And Bannatalos!

- Amantis

Lilu

is lovin life!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i miss being 15yrs old and thinking how cool it was to meet ppl all around the world who liked to post debating topics and share experiences....and its still happening.. im just not 15 anymore..
i miss some of the ppl i met on here who i use to talk to

(hey pan! i remember you, and galatia!! your awesome! and trongamonga too!)

~lilu

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
i miss being 15yrs old and thinking how cool it was to meet ppl all around the world who liked to post debating topics and share experiences....and its still happening.. im just not 15 anymore..
i miss some of the ppl i met on here who i use to talk to

(hey pan! i remember you, and galatia!! your awesome! and trongamonga too!)

~lilu
youre telling me, I was starting Highschool when I joined BF, and the social unadjusted freak that I was spent the next 5 years doing the exact same thing on here

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The old SC group, iknad, akule, kittykitty... the old domo kun / kitty wars lol.

The forum RPG.

Lilu

is lovin life!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
youre telling me, I was starting Highschool when I joined BF, and the social unadjusted freak that I was spent the next 5 years doing the exact same thing on here
umm...yep.
haha.. i do remember you to be super young.. but i was too.. hah. its nice being abit older now hey.. hah

Korrok

The Returned
Reaction score
Website
unspeakabledestiny.guildomatic.com
I miss growing up here. :D This was my first major internet forum haunt before I was sucked away to Livejournal.

And I miss all those bloody big long debates about animal rights that sprung up from nowhere. Oh man those were the days. There was this one guy...he had an avatar of Timon from The Lion King...and I argued with him non-stop. He was such an ass, why do I look back on it fondly? :p

And of course the nights of spamming the Void.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
this is probably the mostp opular thread ive ever made in BF *sobs*

and sadly it had to be this one =(

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I miss growing up here. :D This was my first major internet forum haunt before I was sucked away to Livejournal.

And I miss all those bloody big long debates about animal rights that sprung up from nowhere. Oh man those were the days. There was this one guy...he had an avatar of Timon from The Lion King...and I argued with him non-stop. He was such an ass, why do I look back on it fondly? :p

And of course the nights of spamming the Void.
Eh, I remember sending you and Galatia a letter. Did you actually got it? Never got a response you slacker :p

And Sakuhta, long time ^^

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
He sent us a letter but then he discovered that AIM is much faster. Mexicans...:D