What do you miss the most about Battleforums?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea, so I used to go to this forum called "battleforums", but its gone now, I don't even know what really happened.

Anyways, I saw some of the old members from BF, and I wanted to ask you, what did you miss the most?

I missed myself spamming the d2 forums with random bullcrap, and jus playing wc3 with the members... tournies (although there was like one) was fun too.

and if you say 2002 with skuzzy, I'm gonna think you're gay!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
The starcraft group we had :(

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Diabloforums back in the day (patches 08-10). BoD and the associated buttsecks jokes... all the old members who are gone... the days where CC would have thread responses minutes after you post... the asylum... the days where we didn't have power grubbing admins who banned dissidents.

The fact that there are maybe 10 members left that post in general should say something... and when half the posts are LB's ass kissing this gets old pretty damn fast.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well, theres 2 things i miss...

1. The "Good ol' days" of corse, as every member will answer

and
2. The old skins...this new one sucks -.- look wise is okay, but the fact that a forth of the screen consists off ad's, poll's, and your username crap, leaving only 3/4 of the screen to actually read threads, which is bordered down toless than half of the screen actually CONTAINING the text... i hate this...

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
The skin looks n works great on my phone. I miss the d2 clan that jason ram nto the ground.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I like the new skin, however the poll obviously doesn't work.

As for what I miss. The Asylum. Where jokes could be made and feelings got hurt.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
He a tard if he doesnt bring it back. Every forum has a vent forum.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i duno....but i shoulda been running that damn clan.....im still pissed about that :(

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no one probably remembers me... except maybe you N_, i havent posted in years or done ****. ive just lurked BF. hahaha.
but uh i remember the old d2 bf forums, with people like vizjerimage and sweaty ogre.

edit:
yeah just way back when...
as in 2004. when i joined.

what i miss?

old bf skin.
void.
asylum.
etc.

nostalgia, yum.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Diabloforums back in the day (patches 08-10). BoD and the associated buttsecks jokes... all the old members who are gone... the days where CC would have thread responses minutes after you post... the asylum... the days where we didn't have power grubbing admins who banned dissidents.

The fact that there are maybe 10 members left that post in general should say something... and when half the posts are LB's ass kissing this gets old pretty damn fast.

Tell me how you would feel in this situation and then decide if I am sucking dick:

1) You buy a forum for reasons A,B, and C
2) When you buy the forum you find out that there are members who spend there whole time on their criticizing you and your decisions and openly act like *******s 24/7.
3) Everything you do get's criticized by the members, and when you try to listen and impliment somebody's plan's/ideas, more member's *****.

I am just being sympathetic to somebody who has EVERY RIGHT to do what he wants to HIS forum.

Also, thought it may be hard for your thick head to understand, Most of the things max has done I said should be done to move this forum forward BEFORE HE WAS EVEN HERE.

So really, quit acting dumb and saying I suck his dick. It only makes you look ignorant and stupid.