Votes: 5 17.9%
  • PS3

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Nintendo DS

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Esperahol

Reaction score
I have all of these systems, but I mainly focus on the Xbox 360.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I play mostly on the PC. Just started playing Minecraft now too. I also play on PS3, Wii, and all the old consoles.

EvoDoom

Member!
Reaction score
I used to game on consoles but now I have really grown to love PC gaming, I find it so much more interactive than any experience I had on a console, plus it allows for access to multiple things such as facebook, youtube and music all at the same time, there really is no comparison compared to consoles in my book. :)

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
I do most of my gaming on the Playstation family of products and the PC.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I used to game on consoles but now I have really grown to love PC gaming, I find it so much more interactive than any experience I had on a console, plus it allows for access to multiple things such as facebook, youtube and music all at the same time, there really is no comparison compared to consoles in my book. :)
I agree but I think consoles still hold their appeal for me for one reason. I can invite people over for an all night gaming session and it is more fun than PC at that point.

EvoDoom

Member!
Reaction score
I agree but I think consoles still hold their appeal for me for one reason. I can invite people over for an all night gaming session and it is more fun than PC at that point.
I agree with that one, console is the only way to play in that scenario, although I suppose you could do a LAN party.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
I never actually thought about it. But that's a good point

WhiteNelumbo

Member!
Reaction score
Consoles are definitely great for gaming parties at gatherings. Otherwise, it's PC for me. I prefer the keyboard to a controller any day. It's more versatile and easier to use. I think consoles have their shining moments, but PCs are usually better for me. My consoles are the PS3, Wii, and NDS, btw.