What do u think the best race is????

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Theroy said:
Lv 12 matches if he's tanking with an AM he deserves to lose. And I don't know how many games I managed to win where it comes down to lv 1 hero's.. And at lv 3 if you arn't at tier 2 yet with human or have a fast expo learn to play...
Then I looked at the thread title...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Theroy said:
Lv 12 matches if he's tanking with an AM he deserves to lose. And I don't know how many games I managed to win where it comes down to lv 1 hero's.. And at lv 3 if you arn't at tier 2 yet with human or have a fast expo learn to play...
That's cause Human is most balanced race or melee, ranged, and magic capabilities. I am god with the Paladin, I seem to have better micro skills with healer heroes.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Human tri hero is dirty.. I don't see it often. Almost as bad as UD's tri hero which I see every game I use to play and is main reason I quit. Archmage dosen't only support humans armies he makes them. Elementals lv 3 is ****ing ghey. But countered by dryads. the only thing imbalanced about human is lost temple. UD everything is still imbalanced. Orc has their towers and demolishers.. NE nothing.. everyother races 1.5 units rape hunts (which are 1.5 units to..)

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
but if you combine a warden into the hunts they can rape undead and humans. just spam fok and dont take damage, thus enabling you to do a clarity potion on yourself, or use a potion of mana. also putting in a potm would add to the slaughter, since her trueshot aura affects hunts, about every unit except for mgs and bears, and the 2 melee heroes.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, but the issue with hunts against ud is not the Ghouls, but the Crypt Fiends if you cannot gain access to them. Its easier to kill something ranged when you have them targetable and causing damage to them.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
just spam fok and dont take damage
because you can do that easily. warden is so easy nukeable. and she's an agility hero and needs to fight like a strength hero. And a healing scroll cancals out fok.. And nubdeads always have one on each hero because they don't have upkeeps. hunts can't hit gargs and fiends rape the living shit out of hunts.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Theroy said:
because you can do that easily. warden is so easy nukeable. and she's an agility hero and needs to fight like a strength hero. And a healing scroll cancals out fok.. And nubdeads always have one on each hero because they don't have upkeeps. hunts can't hit gargs and fiends rape the living shit out of hunts.
and then God created Mountain giants, dryads, a Panda, a Pitlord and a Warden hero... tell me which UD unit would ever survive to drunken haze+ breath of fire + fok + howl of terror + rain of fire
u'd say aboms
yeah aboms could live against that, but not more then 20 secs ^^
and the fact of panda being a fatass HP tank, pitlord cannot be coiled and warden having blink makes your heroes kinda hard to kill for those nukers
they might kill your warden... but not panda nor pitlord

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
panda blows as a second hero. and mg's cost more than an expansion and about as much food as an expo gives. and that's for one mg which still isn't a good unit till hardened and that's tier 3..

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Mgs are worth the cost. High armor when maxed, high hp and takes 12 less damage from enemies. Unless, you attack them with like Aboms (like the only good thing about them besides meat).

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
You see gouls and what they do to mg's.. It's not funny.. they are free xp and are worth about half their cost. AND THAT's STILL TIER 3 for the 12 less dmg a chim would be so much more useful.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Ghouls slaughter mgs if they have Ghoul Frenzy and you have more than them.