What do u think the best race is????

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Best race is really hard to term, depends on what you want to do.

Humans are great to rush with, NE never run out of wood, orc units are more powerful, but more expensive, and Undead summon buildings.

I personally prefer Humans, but that's just because I've practised with them.

-Frank :cool:

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Theroy said:
Shards is newb. It rapes bears.. If it rapes bears it's going to mutilate everything of NE's because blizzard gives all NE units gay armour types. Except chims then dragon hawks rape chims.
the only thing that mutilates bears from humans are gryphons or polymorph.
and if you're not good enough to spam some roar, breakers ( if you spam roar they will waste all their mana in like 3 seconds, and you're free to use rejuv w/o being stolen)
but that's why u rush humans =)
yes, dragon hawks mutilates chims... but be intelligent, add a dark ranger to your army please, silence those hawks and rape the human kthx =)
i guess you NEVER though of that :p

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Theroy said:
Shards is newb. It rapes bears.. If it rapes bears it's going to mutilate everything of NE's because blizzard gives all NE units gay armour types. Except chims then dragon hawks rape chims.
That is why you get hippos to either kill the hawks or be the bait for aerial shackles.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
But its difficult to do that since most people would go chippos with that strategy (chims and hippos).

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
who makes hippos anyways? I make dyrads and ARchers instead, or faerire dragon SOMETIMES.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Mass faerie dragons own mass air, trust me.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
hawks >>> hippos..
Not if they have more hippos than your hawks (which is usually the scenario in many games). Also, for some people, foolish and don't target prioritize properly (net the chims > hippos).

Jenny said:
Won't work. The will phase shift, and be slaughtered the moment they come back. They can help you destroy casters, big time!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Oh. I forgot to mention you have to type power overwhelming.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Meh, I always try and play Random, but I'm probably best with humans.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jenny said:
correciton mass helicoptors do.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Jenny said:
Oh. I forgot to mention you have to type power overwhelming.
Oh did I mention that we assume all strategies are against 2on2 or solo players ONLINE and that cheat is for the
WRONG! game.

Mass choppers are great when you have Flak Cannons and maxed upgrades. That low damage can multiply doom with many. However, magic damage units may have some advantage over you.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Hellwolf, you must be really bad at picking up sarcasm...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
No, its called whosyourdaddy!

Besides, if any race could be introducted: Naga > all.

However, this question has many answers, all races have something great about them. Its just a matter of how the player uses the strength

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
manaburn on AM = gg
LOL joke or? You realize aurua of infinite mana and his infinite mana pool and considering he only casts water elementals.. It's pointless to burn him well he runs around.. IMMO OWNS THE ****ING HELL OUT OF BURN When it comes to human matches. And mana potions arn't expensive and he'll prob buy 2 if he gets his almost unstopable fast expand one lost temple or that new gay undead map that I played one. (fountain of mana and health right by starting points ****ing ridiculos) and plunder. I haven't played in about 3 months ^_^

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy said:
LOL joke or? You realize aurua of infinite mana and his infinite mana pool and considering he only casts water elementals.. It's pointless to burn him well he runs around.. IMMO OWNS THE ****ING HELL OUT OF BURN When it comes to human matches. And mana potions arn't expensive and he'll prob buy 2 if he gets his almost unstopable fast expand one lost temple or that new gay undead map that I played one. (fountain of mana and health right by starting points ****ing ridiculos) and plunder. I haven't played in about 3 months ^_^
LOL THEROY ARE YOU JOKING?

No seriously, are you joking?

You ahvent seen my replays against HU have you?

Mana burn in beginnning > AM, and will still do in the end, AM doesnt have much hp mind you.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Theroy said:
Did you ever take into consideration lvl 1-3 fighting or fighting people that don't have mana recovery items or auras? Cause it sounds to me like you didn't. Mana burn rocks, take off mana to prevent skills from being used against you plus burns to hp. All you need to do is use 50 mana of your own to deal 50-150 mana damage to the enemy!

Besides, you burn 150 mana. Then he needs to use 75-125 to cast a spell! Then 150 him again, bye bye most of his mana. If he tries to mass teleport, kill him or entangle roots with your kotg or break the channel and kill him!

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
NtRik_ said:
LOL THEROY ARE YOU JOKING?

No seriously, are you joking?

You ahvent seen my replays against HU have you?

Mana burn in beginnning > AM, and will still do in the end, AM doesnt have much hp mind you.

Lv 12 matches if he's tanking with an AM he deserves to lose. And I don't know how many games I managed to win where it comes down to lv 1 hero's.. And at lv 3 if you arn't at tier 2 yet with human or have a fast expo learn to play...