What do u think the best race is????

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
well i agree N_ as long as NO melee heroes can reach her she is a very good hero killer.. but.. mana burn > her and SB> her. she can be considered although a FF hero coz of the cold arrows. just think of SS + cold arrows :).
oh wow SS + Cold arrow = gg hero :D

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
best hero killer? DK.
death coil is a ****in pain in the ass... and his life regeneration makes him almost unkillable in even matches.. and as he has an aura... DK > MK ; IMO.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
best hero killer? DK.
death coil is a ****in pain in the ass... and his life regeneration makes him almost unkillable in even matches.. and as he has an aura... DK > MK ; IMO.
bolt + Avatar + bash = good bye mr.DK

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Mountain King is a pain in the ass. However, Demon Hunters or any characters that can cause silencing effects may help you defeat this strong foe. Its weird how strength heroes fall to magic effects and magic heroes die to brute force.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Silencing?? when I played I didn't even get mana burn with a DH if they went AM first..
you can burn an MK all day it's going to still have inf bolts if it has a mana pot.. So why bother imo and invasion are so much better in my opinion. And when you rush imo makes kill peasents that much more devestating that it can play a huge roll in a win.. slow down tech cost them more gold and valuable lumber and force them to get the arcane and camp home for a while stoping creeping.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No Theroy, watch replays then- mana burn and evasion. Imo does nothing when u have aracane tower. GG

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
NtRik_ said:
bolt + Avatar + bash = good bye mr.DK
i don't think that you will be bashing that much... and you're talking about lvl 6 lol, just run away from avatar then go again ^^
DK gives the speed for it ^^
and if you're completely nuking my dk, i'd prolly get a death pact level or 2...
so your attempts would be completely uneffective =(
but mk in annoying too=(

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Mystic Sorcerer said:
No Theroy, watch replays then- mana burn and evasion. Imo does nothing when u have aracane tower. GG
Im willing to give u replays of Spirit_Moon where he goes Immolation and evasion vs human. theroy is pretty right.. and immolation isn't as bas at u think it is. plus.. ne got mana regeneration pot and wells. also that feedback u are mentioning is reduced vs heroes.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
VBadGirl said:
Im willing to give u replays of Spirit_Moon where he goes Immolation and evasion vs human. theroy is pretty right.. and immolation isn't as bas at u think it is. plus.. ne got mana regeneration pot and wells. also that feedback u are mentioning is reduced vs heroes.
spirit moon using IMMOLATION? that's NEW.
anyway, even if you add us all in one player, we won't micro like him, so I'd tell you to keep your mana burn =)

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
everything is very new with JaeHo lately XD... he likes to experiment around.

I personally dont use dh that much. I am not a solo centred player, i enjoy 2's and AT a lot more than solo. because solo limits the combos u can make.. in team anything goes :p.

i use
naga vs. orcs and vs human
DR vs. UD and NE
potm when my partner is human (going riffles) or ud (going fiends) ... or Orc when we get TC + potm with aura and hunts + HH XD!.
and kotg when partner goes fs and we do the entangle + wolves ff trick XD.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah...all i see versus human is Mana burn! It does help a lot...burning his mana can really stop him from bolting...A clap an 1 bolt will finish his mana...I dont think he will buy mana potions...because it is too much money and only will last a single fight...
Imolation for rushing humans is not used anymore...It is just too easy to counter! Just turn peasants into militia! And MICRO! DH will go down or get stuck! Humans dont even need their hero in their base...

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
quiksilver87 said:
Yeah...all i see versus human is Mana burn! It does help a lot...burning his mana can really stop him from bolting...A clap an 1 bolt will finish his mana...I dont think he will buy mana potions...because it is too much money and only will last a single fight...
Imolation for rushing humans is not used anymore...It is just too easy to counter! Just turn peasants into militia! And MICRO! DH will go down or get stuck! Humans dont even need their hero in their base...
not really... immo rox against militia, but it's a waste late on
as good human players start with archmage, they won't have a stun
go in with a tele staff and burn peons... heal and go again. it's not likely that he will have arcane shop by the time he doesn't even have 3-4 footies...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Immo doesnt really help against militia. You'll burn off much mana trying to kill a group of militia that do way more damage when they group up on the demon hunter. If I am orc, I have no problem killing militia. Grunts do reall damage and the Demolishers I usually bring will decimate them. Blademaster's mirror images can assist in thier destruction. Since the images will cause militia to spread out more and allow other units and heroes not to get ganged up.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
Immo doesnt really help against militia. You'll burn off much mana trying to kill a group of militia that do way more damage when they group up on the demon hunter.
hmmm disagreed =/
it's much better if they group, they will all take dmg from immo making then easier to kill
not toi say that he's losing money or wood to have militia attacking..
get DH that good old stuff to harass... boots of speed, circlet of nobility and tele staff and you can tech safely most of the times to bears =)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
What kind of DH uses immo when you got hunts to bounce of their attacks?

I would rather use Manaburn + Evasion, manaburn on AM = gg, evasion to evade some attacks from militias and footies, works wonders mind you.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
NtRik_ said:
What kind of DH uses immo when you got hunts to bounce of their attacks?

I would rather use Manaburn + Evasion, manaburn on AM = gg, evasion to evade some attacks from militias and footies, works wonders mind you.
mana burn is effective, but as a harasser DH, immo would work better
AGAINST HUMAN ONLY ffs =/

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
mana burn is effective, but as a harasser DH, immo would work better
AGAINST HUMAN ONLY ffs =/
nah, imo its pretty much big waste of mana.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I'd rather use 50 mana and take off an enemy's mana supply than blowing my own to deal miniscule damage over time. The mana you drain has major consequences to your enemy.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Shards is newb. It rapes bears.. If it rapes bears it's going to mutilate everything of NE's because blizzard gives all NE units gay armour types. Except chims then dragon hawks rape chims.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats why you rush Humans Theroy.