What do u think the best race is????

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheh hellwolf for once.. during avatar (in case u have forgotten) the MK is magic IMMUNE! (which means.. NO mana burn). also u might consider the fact MK has the bash ability as passive.. I don't think the DH would live long enough to do any damage to hum's army to be honest. Also attacking air is no longer an impossible thing by melee heroes. any orbs can give a melee hero the possibility of attacking air units.

I had this discussion once with a friend of mine.. who will beat who (talking about mk vs dh) and this is how i found out no matter what form MK is he will beat DH.

You are free to do this scenario once and test it out ;).

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
heheh hellwolf for once.. during avatar (in case u have forgotten) the MK is magic IMMUNE! (which means.. NO mana burn). also u might consider the fact MK has the bash ability as passive.. I don't think the DH would live long enough to do any damage to hum's army to be honest. Also attacking air is no longer an impossible thing by melee heroes. any orbs can give a melee hero the possibility of attacking air units.

I had this discussion once with a friend of mine.. who will beat who (talking about mk vs dh) and this is how i found out no matter what form MK is he will beat DH.

You are free to do this scenario once and test it out ;).
heros 1v1 doesnt show how good hero is when you're sieging enemy's base, chaos attack = gg buildings, MK with avatar = gg heros.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
if you want a hero killer, go play dota
DH > MK , always :usad

by the way, you can't MB his MK, but you can do it to his AM... if he got MK as 1st hero, it was your fault not winning the game by rushing.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Come on lets just face it! Man, i remember seeing a game where the meta DH just obliterated a whole freaking army! It was hilarious! Avatar is very useful though...but he needs potions when entering a person's army! He will also need MANA POTIONS...
because AVATAR = gg mk MANA!!!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
orc has the middle game advantage on that matchup.
Raiders, demolishers, stasis trap + war stomp and stuff can deal some SERIOUS dmg to NE... until they come to fry ur ass with chims.
I have one replay where I slayed an ne melee group. I used Raiders, grunts, master Docs, 2 Demos, 1 FS. He has Kotg, potm, bears, mg, hunts. Got him stuck on a bridge and defeated him with statis traps.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
@ luna MK doesn't need to be first hero to kick DH's arse up. 1 bolt with a nice surround and FF and dh is history. He is after all just an agility hero and he cant really take as much bashing as a strength hero does.

Plus.. MB an AM is like useless.. he is a walking mana fountain and his sole role is to support the human army and not to deal some sort of great deal of damage.

He has the w.e which is so usefully early on and its the one who is actually fighting for him :p and brilliance so useful at all times.

plus who is talking here about rushing and winning a game.

I have made a theory craft where 2 heroes faced each other in a 1v1 in a battle. no armies no support and both lvl 6.

as for sieging abilities N u can admit for once that humans have the upper hand here. they don't have just 1 DH they have man many DH's with 1100 range called Mortars :p.
also chaos does 100% to all armors type.. siege does a lot more to fortified plus.. do i have to say.. shards which is so deadly for ground?.. :p I wonder why dh is still a hero when Morars are so much better. they should be promoted to the rank of a hero XD!

Just kidding :p.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
vbad omg your so godly please teach us all these 1337 skills!!

I was talking as in Heroes, not in general.

AM? Not Great? Mass teleport? BRil aura? WE? Blizzard for range units like archers?

Not great?

You are right vbad, MK can probly own any heros in 1v1, but we never get that in ladder games now do we? Lets talk more of hero's roles in general, DH is just 30% evasion tanker with manaburn to piss off heros as well as good building killer, MK is just hero killer, and if you go clap you get army killer.

Good? Agreed? Thx.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Archmage is good at the points where enemies town portal into bases. I often cast blizzard right in them. Although it will be cut in half with the units in there. It will still cause considerable damage for other units to finish them off.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AM is useless??!? I would like 2 of whatever the hell you are on....

The best 1v1 hero is the tauren!
The blademaster could be the second!(If mirrors directly differentiated and critical strikes!)
Then comes the MK...

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
AM is like useless.. he is a walking mana fountain and his sole role is to support the human army and not to deal some sort of great deal of damage

key words.. ppl.. key words.. and focus plz.

N_ drop the smart talk with I'm so godly.. I surely haven't came here to be flamed or be ironized., I have expressed just an opinion.. its take it or leave it. I am not trying to convince anyone.. you believe whatever shit u like. I don't give a damn to be honest.

as for BM and TC.. not really.. we talk about lvl 6 and not hero lvl 10. who the hell is stupid enough to get mirror images when WW + critical its so much better.

Apart from that its not really hard to detect which one is the real BM since the MI takes 200% more damage or something around it.

as for TC.. he comes close no doubt about it. his spells although are AOE spells and not hero and FF spells like MK has. Can u compare SB+ bash with SW or WS? i don't think so. He might have reincarnate but Mk also has + 500 hp + 5 armor + 20 damage.+ he is immune to spells (which makes all the spells ANY hero has useless).

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"AM is like useless.. he is a walking mana fountain and his sole role is to support the human army and not to deal some sort of great deal of damage"

Sorry, that is completely correct...Ur right...No sarcasm intended...I didnt really incorporate your next sentenece!

About the TC vs MK...
Who chooses Bash instead of clap? I am saying this because you said that nobody chooses mirrors instead of WW....

ALso, Mk doesnt have unlimited mana! hah! after avatar at level 6 he will be left with about 2-3 storm bolts MAX!! TC could then use his spells when avatar is over...Have you tried fighting against TC 1vs1? Because i am basing this off of mere assumptions...

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
LuNa[eP] said:
if you want a hero killer, go play dota
DH > MK , always :usad

by the way, you can't MB his MK, but you can do it to his AM... if he got MK as 1st hero, it was your fault not winning the game by rushing.
MK wins, trust me ;)

Check out it's DPS compared to the DH's.

Anyways Human has always been my favorite because i find it easier to counter strats with them.

Oh and in the AM's defense, you have a farming machine and a base/worker blaster. Nothing else, in fact 80% of the time i play UD with nuke, AM always dies. You just need to know how to balance blizz and we. (I personally go we, aura, bliz,bliz,bliz). I find that having a free rifleman is not as good as reducing casters/archers to half health so my mortars can blow them to pieces.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
AM is like useless.. he is a walking mana fountain and his sole role is to support the human army and not to deal some sort of great deal of damage

key words.. ppl.. key words.. and focus plz.

N_ drop the smart talk with I'm so godly.. I surely haven't came here to be flamed or be ironized., I have expressed just an opinion.. its take it or leave it. I am not trying to convince anyone.. you believe whatever shit u like. I don't give a damn to be honest.

as for BM and TC.. not really.. we talk about lvl 6 and not hero lvl 10. who the hell is stupid enough to get mirror images when WW + critical its so much better.

Apart from that its not really hard to detect which one is the real BM since the MI takes 200% more damage or something around it.

as for TC.. he comes close no doubt about it. his spells although are AOE spells and not hero and FF spells like MK has. Can u compare SB+ bash with SW or WS? i don't think so. He might have reincarnate but Mk also has + 500 hp + 5 armor + 20 damage.+ he is immune to spells (which makes all the spells ANY hero has useless).
oh wow, key word, mana fountain and support,

Guess what guys, AM is COMPLETELY useless comapred to Paladin, who is just fat ass healer that wont have enough mana, and Bloodmage, who is also walking fatty that just goes flame strike! Oh shit enemy! Run! GAH I FEAILLL TO FLAM TTRIKEEE AND WASTE MANA.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
clap?? instead of bash????? when was the last time u've played? :p (no offense). now that bash has been buffed and cause of that nobody is using clap anymore. and yes U are right.. MK doesn't have unlimited mana thats why SB + clap seems very unlikely. bash on the other hand is a passive ability. the only time i have seen a human using clap is when fighting a NE and mass bears + dryads. Otherwise.. its SB + bash.

Also i have said before... the damage output TC has its AOE where MK is for FF. The tc spells wont affect mk that much.

Also consider this.. TC also has limited mana.. he has in fact less mana storage than MK does. so do the math I'd say.

and yes.. i have played 1v1. there is a custom map called hero battle or something like that.. when all u have its heroes. and u have 2 settings. lvl 10 heroes or lvl 6. and there u can see how heroes evolve as they are without any support and any other in game variable (items, AM .. priests.. etc).

EDIT:
have u EVER tried going pala as third hero? its pretty common now days among hum players. that Mk never dies when pala is around and plus.. Holly light+ bolt on a DK... can u spell trouble for me?

and apart from that u cant just kill pala that easily.. when with am all u gotta do is a 1 simple nuke a little FF.

bottom line is.. every hero is useful at something.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
clap?? instead of bash????? when was the last time u've played? :p (no offense). now that bash has been buffed and cause of that nobody is using clap anymore. and yes U are right.. MK doesnt have unlimited mana thats why SB + clap seems very unlikely. bash on the other hand is a passive ability. the only time i have seen a human using clap is when fighting a NE and mass bears + dryads. Otherwise.. its SB + bash.

Also i have said before... the damage output TC has its AOE where MK is for FF. The tc spells wont affect mk that much.

Also consider this.. TC also has limited mana.. he has in fact less mana storage than MK does. so do the math i'd say.

and yes.. i have played 1v1. there is a custom map called hero battle or something like that.. when all u have its heroes. and u have 2 settings. lvl 10 heroes or lvl 6. and there u can see how heroes evolve as they are without any support and any other in game variable (items, AM .. priests.. etc).
I agree with everything you've said there vbad, like I mentioned before, MK is probly the best hero when it comes to 1v1, hes just mad stunning bitch that just never stops.

Hope you werent talking to me tho, because I wasnt talking about any of those heros from previous post.

and well, then again, TC might have a chance, after all, his reincarnation brings back all his mana to be used, while MK's avatar only lasts a bit, TC can spam his spells when that happens, and TC has bit more hp then MK...

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
NtRik_ said:
I agree with everything you've said there vbad, like I mentioned before, MK is probly the best hero when it comes to 1v1, hes just mad stunning bitch that just never stops.

Hope you werent talking to me tho, because I wasnt talking about any of those heros from previous post.

and well, then again, TC might have a chance, after all, his reincarnation brings back all his mana to be used, while MK's avatar only lasts a bit, TC can spam his spells when that happens, and TC has bit more hp then MK...
I was talking with quicksilver. I will remember to address my post to the right person so i don't create any miss interpretation.

well TC is prolly the third best hero killer. I'd say the order is

MK
DH
TC
BM

all 4 heroes are pretty close.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
I was talking with quicksilver. I will remember to address my post to the right person so i don't create any miss interpretation.

well TC is prolly the third best hero killer. I'd say the order is

MK
DH
TC
BM

all 4 heroes are pretty close.
Well, I personally dont think TC is good hero killer, maybe when you're in group of 12 friendlies, because of stomp and the aura to surround and kill.

I'd say in top 5, there has to be naga, her forked + ice arrows are true factor when it comes to killing heros :D

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
They need to make naga a playable race so they can waste more time patching lol

but anyway Heros
im not that good at micro so yeah lol i suck with heros
if i were going to have a true support hero DL all the way lol vamp aura then a cryptlord

ChrisH36

Reaction score
They would have to make more structures and more available units in order to use a naga race! Although, it would actually be fun to go around slow poisoning everything with Snap Dragons :p.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well i agree N_ as long as NO melee heroes can reach her she is a very good hero killer.. but.. mana burn > her and SB> her. she can be considered although a FF hero coz of the cold arrows. just think of SS + cold arrows :).