What do do while bored at work?

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm at work for 9 hours a day...about 8 of which I spend meandering the web and watching anything I want on a 60" HDTV with all programiming and every single channel. So my question is, is there anything time consuming/entertaining/productive to do on the web during this time?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm at work for 9 hours a day...about 8 of which I spend meandering the web and watching anything I want on a 60" HDTV with all programiming and every single channel. So my question is, is there anything time consuming/entertaining/productive to do on the web during this time?
I reddit, do some work on BF, and do a little learning on stuff I'm interested in.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Uh, while I'm at at work, I work.
I have 0 responsibility here, and literally nothing to do; I'm not neglecting anything. My gf's mom is the HR director. Kind of a nice change from my last job.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I have 0 responsibility here, and literally nothing to do; I'm not neglecting anything. My gf's mom is the HR director. Kind of a nice change from my last job.
If it works for you that is awesome but I would be so bored. Which is I guess why you made this thread.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have 2 jobs, but the one I'm at right now has zero responsibilities as well. Nice to be able to do other things but at times it wears out and I really wish I was developing my skills more

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I play SNES/GBA roms sometimes.

Though recently I've given myself a couple projects and work on that when work is slow.

Basiclly building myself a website, and have a couple games I'm programming at the moment. IT consumes a lot of time and contributes to somethign productive.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Program. Russian mail order brides. Eat. Pranks on coworkers. Read the paper on the can.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Skype hot chicks imo

C

cdkeyhouse

I just turn on my pc and start playing games , my favorite game is battlefield2

crysis2cdkey.com

G

greetal

Top Ten Things To Do When You're Bored of Writing E-mails At Work
(moanings of a cube-farmer)

1. Declare "Tawk Like a Gangstah Day", and re-type all 'yo e-maylz in urban-onics.

2. Throw some curveballs at your favorite search engine; nothing skews an optimization heuristic like a search for "+midget +ASCII +pr0n +cookbook"

3. Attempt to move objects around your desk using only your mind and a cleverly-concealed length of string.

4. Arrange a bunch of little army men on your desk. Aim them all at one of your coworkers. Insist that it's "purely a defensive measure".

5, Create a blog for your cat. Fill it with ranting, political invective against "our simian masters".

6. Browse Monster.com for jobs that could potentially suck more than yours. Apply to them.

7. Clean your keyboard. With q-tips. And water. And go key by key until it's spotless.

8. Go to a random forum you've never visited, preferably one that caters to a topic you have no interest in and know nothing about. Jump on and ask lots of stupid questions.

9. Knit a hedghog.

10. It's all about Twizzler Pull-&-Peels...what could they do for your cubicle? What tasks could they automate?

I'm sure there's more of these lists going around....let's have 'em!

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Top Ten Things To Do When You're Bored of Writing E-mails At Work
(moanings of a cube-farmer)

1. Declare "Tawk Like a Gangstah Day", and re-type all 'yo e-maylz in urban-onics.

2. Throw some curveballs at your favorite search engine; nothing skews an optimization heuristic like a search for "+midget +ASCII +pr0n +cookbook"

3. Attempt to move objects around your desk using only your mind and a cleverly-concealed length of string.

4. Arrange a bunch of little army men on your desk. Aim them all at one of your coworkers. Insist that it's "purely a defensive measure".

5, Create a blog for your cat. Fill it with ranting, political invective against "our simian masters".

6. Browse Monster.com for jobs that could potentially suck more than yours. Apply to them.

7. Clean your keyboard. With q-tips. And water. And go key by key until it's spotless.

8. Go to a random forum you've never visited, preferably one that caters to a topic you have no interest in and know nothing about. Jump on and ask lots of stupid questions.

9. Knit a hedghog.

10. It's all about Twizzler Pull-&-Peels...what could they do for your cubicle? What tasks could they automate?

I'm sure there's more of these lists going around....let's have 'em!
7/10 will read again.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol sounds like u have everything you need. Just bring a pc controller and game it out or just stalk fb all day