What D3 Should Be

JimJam-Dragoon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Now Iv'e been looking at a whole crap lode of forums and I've been looking at what typically people want in a Diablo 3 game. (If they ever make one that is, cross your fingers that they do)
Now here would be what the standerd shops would be and there descriptions
<> The Blacksmiths: if your on this site I pray to god you know what this is. (If you really don't it's the place to buy and sell and repair weapons)

<> The Stable: Where you can buy yourself a horse,camel, and all the other execiories your steed would need. (This would be awsome to fight from a horse.)

<> The Potion guy/girl: Where you buy potions and healing crap and get yourself healed by the seller. Also they need to sell mana as well what the hell is up with that in D2?

<> The Arena: Now Iv'e been thinking about this one of course this is where your gonna duel. But wouldn't it be really cool if it was a game inside of D3, like you have a specific disk when you buy the game for the arena so it would be all gladitorial.

<> The Smart Guy: A really smart guy who will tell you a whole load of shit and identify items. Hello Deckard Cain!

<> The Mercenary Guy: A guy who will hire you "MERCENERIES"

<> The getting a job places: Now this is pretty cool. What if there were a whole bunch of people who would hire you to do a job. (AND NO NOT THE SIMS SHIT!!) Like mercenary work or delivering something to another town like work or a Bar Security guy for braking up bar fights.

STORYLINE
Alright Blizard really made it hard for a Storyline after LOD. Here is my first try on one though.
In LOD at the end they said the world would change after the world stone was destroyed. Well now what the change was was that you could no longer reach the non-mortal realm if you are a mortal only angels of light can open the barier But the 3 brothers Mephisto,Baal,and Diablo torment the hero that banished them back to hell in his/her dreams. The hero after a while goes crazy and following the instructions that were given to the hero in his/her dreams by the 3 brothers, calls to Tyreal to bring to him an angel of light. Him being the mortals champion and all he brings him an angel and the hero instructs him to open the Infernal Gate. (And he makes up all these lies so he will like "Open the gate so I can purge the rest of the evil inside of hell") The angel does and like Maurios in D2 the hero sees what he did and meats the same sticky end. Then they take the angel and with his soul they cast a curse on the Gate so it will never close. ( I forgot to mention this in the world changing part but this is a good as time as ever. If the gate closes they will no longer be immortal in the mortal realm. Remember people they don't have there soul stones they are immortal. So your job as a hero is to find some holy weapon close the damn portal then kick the three brothers asses. It would be cool if you fought all of them in the end. But also you fight them more then once in the game rather than it's right here right now you fight them it's like you weaken them in some parts then fight em all in the end.

CHARACTER CLASSES
Well I can't be very exact here cause eveyone would want something different but here is the main idea.
You can pick from different classes and have that char. as a girl or boy your pick.

<> The Ranged Weapons: Elven Warrior Elven Lady

<> The Melee Weapons: Knight

<> The Good Magic: There isn't really much here but Sorcerer/Sorceress but this time both.

<> The Evil Magic: An evil shape shifter that could turn into dragons and what not.

<> The Defensive Class: A centaur carries a giant shield and sword and also what not.

Now I've already wrote to much but the list is endless. And I encourage everyone to write ideas here.

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think that you have a good storyline, but it is a little bit recycled with the corrupting the hero that slew the Three. I think if you made it be someone more vulnerable and influential, maybe it would add originality? Just a thought.

JimJam-Dragoon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
yeah like I said though I just winged it. It was my first time writing a storyline. Also for another class I would put in a fighting class.

<> The Fighting Class: A samuri with tiny double swords and kicking combos while he swings them.

pyistazy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sounds kool

hey man tht idea sounds kool, but a thing tht shuld be added is fukin more skill lvls bcuz bout at lvl 50 it gets boring cuz its the same shit