• Playstation 3

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Even though a lot of the Wii games are just WAGGLAN games they're a lot of fun. Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy have been my favorite games lately. Mario Sluggers and Wario Land Shake look awesome too.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
FFXIII is xbox 360 exclusive in america hahaha
i heard that like last 2 months ago. so it is true then, well that just sucks.

No. It's getting a PS3 and 360 release in the U.S. Japan is only getting a Ps3 version though, because 360 isn't popular there. PS3 is popular there. So FFXIII probably won't be selling PS3s in U.S.
yes because they made the ps3. lol.

and xbox usually got a lots of fps and sports game thats why the us love it. im not american so i want that ps3 badly. xp

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Even though a lot of the Wii games are just WAGGLAN games they're a lot of fun. Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy have been my favorite games lately. Mario Sluggers and Wario Land Shake look awesome too.
dont forget Fatal Frame :O

and xbox usually got a lots of fps and sports game thats why the us love it. im not american so i want that ps3 badly. xp
I think its more of a cultural thing then popularity. In Japan they view online games an "otaku" thing and they really dont play much. I mean just look at their games. It just seems that they like story over anything else. Here, if it has split screen multi-player then it can be played over the net.

Although i think the attitude there is changing with the wii finally going online. That or nintendo just wants to let us know that they have games online also.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Can't forget Cooking Mama either. That game kicks so much ass it can't be comprehended by the simple minded. SO MUCH ASS KICKING.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
can't forget cooking mama either. That game kicks so much ass it can't be comprehended by the simple minded. So much ass kicking.
take a dozen eggs in a bowl.
Mix the **** out of them
what do you get?

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sales do not indicate quality. Toyota sells more than Ferrari. If you like the Wii, that's fine though.

I find CoD4 to be a great FPS. It does many things right. Obviously, graphics are great, multiplayer is fast and has a lot of features. It has ironsights as well.

Yes, I've played the Wii before and I almost got one. By original games, I mean hits that aren't derived from the gamecube. Resident Evil 4, Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, Brawl, Metroid 3 have all had previous versions on the gamecube.

CoD4 is great on the xbox 360. It supports the right amount of players, it has voice support, it adjusts team imbalance and you can add friends easily. I'm very comfortable with using dual-sticks for FPS.

All the consoles do different things. The Wii is great for introducing non-gamers with light games. The PS3 has blu-ray and a free online network. The 360 has many deep games and an online network with the most features.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ well said.

agree, wii sells more because there are more casual gamers and these type of gamers usually go for light games which wii got lots of.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
No, but sales do decide who wins in the console war. Someone could release a 1 million dollar price tagged car with space travel capabilities. Pretty sweet. Then another place could release a much cheaper car that does exactly what a car is suppose to - drive. A Wii does exactly what it's suppose to do - play games. The PS3 goes above and beyond and also costs more.

Sales would equal a general consensus which may not directly mean quality (even though if a product sucks it doesn't sell) but it certainly means a lot. Quality is opinion based and the general consensus favors the Wii.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ i know what you are saying and your 100% correct.

but what does the term "best" really mean in a console war? i don't think its just about the sales.

MeltingPrism

Reaction score
Xbox 360 has the best online play by far, along with the best games. I think it's pretty obvious the Xbox 360 is the best out of them all. Just look at this lineup of games:

1. Halo 3
2. Gears of War
3. Gears of War 2
4. Oblivion
5. Fable 2
6. The Orange Box (is this xbox and pc exclusive?)
7. Saints Row (They couldn't figure out the PS3's stuff so they scrapped the PS3 version)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
1. Halo 3
2. Gears of War
3. Gears of War 2
4. Oblivion
5. Fable 2
6. The Orange Box (is this xbox and pc exclusive?)
7. Saints Row
your list is already moot with Halo3 on it sorry