What class did you play in Diablo 3 Beta?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
What class did you play during the Diablo III Open Beta? and what were your thoughts on it?

Monk - Most overpowered. Fun, but close quarter combat did feel restrictive.

Demon Hunter - also a little overpowered. Super fun, not restrictive. Also, awesome fighting animation!!

Mistress

Reaction score
I played the Demon Hunter, thought it was a great class lots of fun. Skills are great, the skill tree set-up I am not too keen on though...

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I played the Demon Hunter, thought it was a great class lots of fun. Skills are great, the skill tree set-up I am not too keen on though...
Wish beta was longer so I could have gone further into the skill tree. Also not totally happy with how it works as well.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
I didn't get a chance to play it :( Was quite sad. Unfortunately I don't have uncapped internets so it wasn't an option. But I'm thinking of playing DH on release.

I haven't been to these forums for so long! I think I used to be a mod here when D3 was just a rumour. It's nice to be back :D !

maxhartman52

Member!
Reaction score
I got to play a little bit with monk but as you guys said it wasn't really long enough to go that far into the skill tree. It did feel pretty overpowered to me, but I wouldn't say close quarter was restrictive. I think the close quarters is fine it just takes some getting used too:).

awesomedor

Reaction score
Demon Hunter - Loved their playstyle. Fast shooting and lots of mobility with a wide variety of skills that useful in their own way

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
All of them.

I mean, it was an hour of gameplay, of course I'm was going to try them all.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
All of them.

I mean, it was an hour of gameplay, of course I'm was going to try them all.
I would have played all of them but didn't have the weekend open during Beta.