What character Should I make

Tiroth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I REALLY have no motivation to make a char and I plan -forcing- my self to make one soon,

I'm wondering which character to make so Far i have a Hammerdin Bowazon and a Barb.

I got these items to use with my chars (or trade). Wf, Arreat, Lightsabre, SS Enigma duskshroud Enigma Archon plate Wiz spike and some other basic items like ravenfrost string etc,

Which character would be best for pvp with the minimum trading mainly using the items I have (Thinking of a psn necro for fun :) )

Any ideas?

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
with what you have? i would say bonemancer becuase uve got enig dusk or foh b/c uve got enig archon. trade one enig for hoto. done deal

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i say a trapper... sell that enigma for like 10 engima.. i sold my 10 gc for an crappy 1.1k enigma... ( yea i was stupid ).... and get sojs and u own...

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Bone necro.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tiroth
psn necro
Although you have hit my "special spot" with saying NovaNecro's, they will require massive amounts of trading to be effective.

Don't make a bone Necro, those blow goats.

I suggest that you try and make a Melee Teleporting Pally, one that would use Beast + Zeal + Teleport. I've seen a few good ones, they look pretty fun.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Yea bone necros suck. I just said that because they are decent duelers. I would personally make a hammerdin.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
if dueling go with a FoH pally, meteor sorc, bone necro, or be original and find something no ones done really. Like a melee Sorc using Beast. Mine is coming along nicely. Or maybe even a tele summoner necro for the hell of it. Find something thatwill keep you interested enough to lvl it fast and good, while having the desire to keep playing.

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by drax
Yea bone necros suck. I just said that because they are decent duelers. I would personally make a hammerdin.
hes already made hammerdin

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hmm i'd say.....
look at some of the guides in the sticky
just randomly pick one :0

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tiroth
well i actually rushed my self through hell and pwnz0red hell baal :)
i stand forth on my opinion

and i would go with blizz mf sorc or zealdin and nother question how the hell you get all those good items with out a sorc?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Originally posted by COTA-GoD
yeah but hammerdon's own all except for ONE MONSTER!! it has true magic immunities!!! itsin act 3 somewhere :p
I don't get why Achmel the Cursed gets owned by hammerdins..he has Resist Magic too..