What are the NE going in TFT?

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, since Im stuck at camp, I haven't gotten a chance to play TFT, and I was wondering what some of the main NE strats are. Are archers and constant pressure still as good as they supposively were in the beta?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I don't really know, but I know that my friends say the Warden sux BAD, despite having more offensive abilities than the DH. I don't think the NE have really changed much. My friend said it'll be OK to use all the RoC strats and splash in the new units before you find out; they're still quite good.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
I don't really know, but I know that my friends say the Warden sux BAD, despite having more offensive abilities than the DH. I don't think the NE have really changed much. My friend said it'll be OK to use all the RoC strats and splash in the new units before you find out; they're still quite good.
I have seen the warden do some great things. blink into a units mine FOK and blink out taking little damage if none.

As for NE, I have seen archers and huntresses. thats about it. I really don't like the game, so i couldn't tell you positively.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yeah wardens blink is godly to bad she cant take other units with her. I still use archers but then again i rarely play NE and arent very good with em.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
My friend said that it isn't really great at fighting though; and overall not so great at fighting the new units. Still, the abilities are nice.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
My friend said that it isn't really great at fighting though; and overall not so great at fighting the new units. Still, the abilities are nice.
Well your friend is wrong, the warden is a great fighter, it is not as good as the DH but is close to even. FOK and Shadowstrike make it great, and lv3 blink is almost a non stop transporter.

So please infor your "friend" he is wrong

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Still, that would mean that the DH is still the No1 first hero, right? The Warden can't hold itself at early levels like the DH can, at least that's what I can see from it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No, BEcause early dame, you can shadowstrike a hero and go in for the kill. it does amazing damage. or you could get by the workers and FOK.

And in a battle you can blink to the front lines, and the blink out of it when ur hurt to continue to tp behind the lines if need be. and Spirit of vengence is so much better than meta since you have invincible units.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
The best NE strategy ive found in TFT is dryads, a few bears, and dragons. This combination is perfect for any army, casters and melee alike.
Now have fun owning.......

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the main thing i do is get warden, first skill being FoK, get 2 archers, then get some hunts, from there, when your tree gets upgraded, go to nearest tavern, get panda brewmaster, from there continue creeping, then eventually confront enemy, just to see his units, then attack if u feel u can win.