What Air Unit U Think Is The Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

irunthemile

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i didnt say they were invincible, all units have weaknesses but i think the lift off building is a great asset and often overlooked.

Corsair

Reaction score
Website
www.blizzard.com
Y think corsair is the best protoss unit cuz when playing vs zerg u can kill overlords and stop enemy to grow up his forces its very usefull to use it when enemy doesnt has hydralisk den yet (Corsairs "rush") and it is also very good vs almost all air units

Caiman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I personally like bc's, backed up with sci vessels and scv's. and maybe ghosts if im being creative.

I research the yamato upgrade like i would research seige mode for siege tanks... So its coming while i'm building my first bc.

12 battlecruisers are great (w backup of course), altho if a protoss opponent is lovin' scouts then i'll probably take goliaths with me too, they rip on air units.

And sci vessels are just totally awesome for defensive matrix. (and irradiate if the opportunity arises)

so long story short, battlecruisers are the "best" unit when they r put in my hands.. (i jes cant handle wraiths sum dum fuk is always comsating me or observers or whatever)

JLeeAZN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the most effective unit is the Arbiter...

Mutas can pwn u if your playing against a really good zerg player. That player can have 24 mutas before you get ur fleet beacon done, and by the time you have 1 carrier, he has everything he need to kill you.

~JLeeAZN~

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, mutas do own. The enemy won't have enough sairs/valks to make a difference. But, I still like sairs. Mutas own both toss and terran, not just toss.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
I like sairs more tham mutas. sairs have disruption web to stop the enemies defence and i also use it to stop tanks. sairs own!

JLeeAZN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Id rather use the arbiter ability statis field to cut the enemy units down, the units are more worth taking out then the defense....in my opinion

~JLeeAZN~

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
whenever i play protect the hguy um without the web we would die long ago. it slows down ny ground unit in the game. and not to mention that when i get up to 225 air attack, the damage by them is like 2500+. so iar unit in that game sucks they are all 1 hit ko

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think carriers are best because I've tried using my mass carriers vs mass Battle Cruisers. The battle cruisers didn't stand a chance. Well I suppose battle cruisers would be better than carriers IF it had yamato gun for every fire it shoots.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Even though I agree with you. This is the WRONG board to be posting that. Well, at least the rest of the sc community also feels the same way.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why thsi si the which air unit u think is best. of course no air unit can defeat a good group of coirs but for attack ground from above wraiths b/c they can cloak and if enemy hydra try to get by cloak them up no overlord say bye bye hydra

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
lol i ment to post this in SC/BW section when i was a new here, my oldest living thread *sigh*
any way interceptor dont coast psi

Reaction score
Originally posted by AKA-47
The best toss air unit is the carrier. An arbiter cant kill any other unit with an air attack on its own, the carrier can. Spellcasters will never be "the best" unit.
Scouts can OWN carriers that's why there the best.
carriers :shoot

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
scouts aren't as good against carriers as everyone thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.