Were ya from?

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
The US,NC to be exact.Also,you can just go to the users profile to see where their from,just so you know.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If they post it that is.

aphextwin

Reaction score
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
btw i was watching jeopardy and sum guy couldnt get the answer "NUNAVUT joined THIS COUNTRY in 1999" -_-;;

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Ontario land, Canada :p

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Minnesota
Minnesota!! YeHa (I guess).
Minnesota your from Minnesota? DAM thats cool :eek: :D

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Lol.. I think i guessed that a long time ago....
Im from

MilkyWay, Earth, North America, Canada, Ontario, Toronto, Uptown, On my street, In my basement, 14 ( my steps ) to the right, 4 ( my steps ) to the .. up and then sit and thats whre i am.!!

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AxL
Boston, Massachusetts. United States of America.
USA pfft BOO

I am CANADIEN w00t

lol :p

Kitty

Reaction score
Another person who lives in Toronto.... =/

Anyway.

I was born in Kosice, Slovakia, lived in Trebisov, Slovakia, moved to Canada when I was 11.

IDefy

Reaction score
Erie Pa.

I have lived there here my entire life and it's not that bad i guess.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To tell you where I'm from is one thing. To say where I've been is another. To say where I come from is yet another. Finally... To say where I am is to say the very strangest.

Currently:

Our Universe, Our Dimension, Milkyway Galaxy, Sol System, Terra, Northern Hemisphere, Western Hemisphere, North America, USA, North Carolina, THAT'S ALL YOU GET!!

Now:
My bloodlines include German (majority), Czech, Irish, Native North American, Most/All Western and parts of Eastern Europe. There, happy?

Again:
I have been all over the place. I am an Air Force brat. I was born in Offut Air Force Base, Omaha, Nebraska. I then moved to Oscoda, Michigan. After that I was off to live with my mom grandparents in Bradford, Pennsylvania while my dad got established in Germany. We then moved to Trollbach, Kaiserschlaughtern, Deutchland and went to school near/in Ramstein Air Force Base. We visited several European states, including Dutchland and such. Then it was back to the US while dad was transfered to Turkey. We then moved to Izmir, Turkey. While there, we visited a few more European countries, including Greece and Italy. Then we moved to Tyndall Air Force Base, Panama City, Florida. From there, dad retired and we moved to Charlotte, North Carolina. Now, I live elsewhere ;) :p

For places I've visited: I've been from Florida to New York and Canada, Nebraska to Louisianna, and quite a bit more. I just did a lot of moving around :) :D

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
Albequerque,New Mexico(a.k.a where bugs bunny always makes the wrong turn) , no jk I live on earth,canada,alberta,edmonton.... or if you look at my profile you might find something more amusing...