We're Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
u look like a dog!!! hahha. lol j/k. ok ok last time " jumpin johosiphecs batman!" hehehehhehe!i swear someones else was holding a gun to my head. there is a chain of gun points telling people to make fun of ... (he is back)"Robin" lol srry bout that (uh-oh he is back again!)" Robin" ok i will stop before i get to deep or kill myself laughing so hard.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Dont leave the Bat suit laying in the floor!! dont u have no respec..... ahhahah. ya sorry man. see that balck thing laing in ur surprisingly clean room? that was wat i was joking about if u didnt get it. Now i will say this last joke. What would Alfred say if he seen u saying that!!?!?!?! lol ok thats it i am done. lets see a real picture and see if u look like robin hood or robin!! hehehe

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ghettorapmasta1
you asked for it "PIGGY" We will keep spamming Robin. Martin and i will be relentless on our attack. This time you have made it clear Robin that you don't give a **** if we spam! So from now on this board will not be spam free! And you may thank that bastard ghetto rap masta for it
okay, you are sick. sick. its not ghettos fault you will spam, you can choose to spam or not. and yes, if you will continue spamming you will get yourself banned. (i thikn he already is)

Reno20

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ghetto_Rap_Masta
Errrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
*begins grinding his teeth together with an angry expression*

NO MORE BATMAN JOKES!!!!
i told u i had a gun to my head and i'm sorry really i was a good kid no really i was

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
why would you hold a gun to your head?? that's just dumb! I cant see why ppl would want to commit suicide! what a sad...sad... world we live in
even ppl that joke around with saying they're holding a gun to their head aint funny.....anywayz....

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
lol. Why would he.. nvm.it does sound like he meant he was holding the gun to his OWN head. but he wasnt. This stalking thing of ghetto could get interesting so i think i will stick around for a couple of days or until i find something else to do.