We're Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
i do have to say this. this last thing for awhile. Myst why the hell rnt u in school!!? Colledge?!!! Work!!? u should have read it to learn something since ur not in school. lol

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
really? i havent been to school in about 8 days... maybe i should go once a week tho.... oh well they dont care all the techers no me and my friends and give us grades to pass.. funnnnnnn. so all we have to do is show uo for the first day nd graduation.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beleg Edhel Ohtar
getto rap masta AKA robin is a fag. if i ever see him in real life im gonna kick his ass till it bleeds and then tie his legs and hang him upside down so that the blood goes rushing to his brain and ooze out of his eye sockets.

So beware fag you dont want to meet with me.
Wtf is up with you?? Did you just eat a bowl of Slim Fast instant bi***?? Besides, im not the one spamming the forums, some gayass fag posing as me is the culpret.

I apologized for all thats happened, and if you cant seem to be decent to forgive me for something i didnt even do, then you got a serious problem.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
AND STOP CALLING ME ROBIN, MY FORUM NAME IS GHETTO!! (a.k.a Pervert King)

Sorry for the caps, some people seem to only respond to them

fear_Soldier

Member!
Reaction score
America, What the hell do you want from me? I gave
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ghetto_Rap_Masta
AND STOP CALLING ME ROBIN, MY FORUM NAME IS GHETTO!! (a.k.a Pervert King)

Sorry for the caps, some people seem to only respond to them
How dare you call robin, uhh i mean ghetto that. Oh no theres the bat signal, go meet up with batman and stop the evil penguin. LOL sorry, i couldn't resist.

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
k dont start!!! I am canadian and YES WE DO HAVE COMMON SENSE THANK YOU VERY FRICKIN MUCH!
DONT YOU DARE START TALKING ABOUT CANADIANS THIS WAY! PEOPLE EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD DONT HAVE COMMON SENSE SO DONT PICK OUT CANADA!

Reno20

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CrystalMoon
k dont start!!! I am canadian and YES WE DO HAVE COMMON SENSE THANK YOU VERY FRICKIN MUCH!
DONT YOU DARE START TALKING ABOUT CANADIANS THIS WAY! PEOPLE EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD DONT HAVE COMMON SENSE SO DONT PICK OUT CANADA!
yea i see a lot of people in america who act like idoits in fact i posted a thead about it AM I THE ONLY SANE AMERICAN!!!

oh by the "gee willikers batman" sorry ur hiness i had too i had a gun to my head and the works

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
lol and one time when my family and I were crossing the american border on the way to california the guy at the border said "do you have an dogs in the car sir" to my dad and he said no and then the american saw my hair swish from the back and he thought I was a dog just because he saw my hair!! he really ticked me off!