Well you gone and done it! HACKS SECTION CLOSED!!!! Congratulations!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ihaterushas
yes they did!! they made sure that the forum "sucked" (as u yanks put it) by doing a crap job of modding it etc, anyone who wants to know why i hate theroy so much, i wud give you links to old threads but theyre all gone but basically he was a ****ing dick to people in the hack part. i still to this day belive i cudda done a better job of modding that forum, especially considering i was on it more than the mods.. mage i dont hack i quit ages ago, i liked to see the discussions on creating new hacks. p.s reatrd (aka theroy) what does ordeanary mean? i aint never seen that word in my life, i checked the english dictionary its not there... i bitched about the fact that there wasnt enuff done to make the forum as good as it was when i first joined but now you just took it away instead of actually implementing some good ideas. the stickies were terrible by the end so you had loads of spam but thats mods fault like ive said. i admit there are reasons for it to have bene deleted, bandwidth etc but it was still a good forum. pps thanks never, i know you liked that forum as well.
Really Theroy isnt guilty for this, if we have disappointed you sorry but the facts show that we must continue without them. Whatever could be made for them to imrove now doesnt really matter. This is over.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Just leave...

But when you do don't change your user title or location I like the attention.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
why would there be a second chance.. its gone dude its gone stop crying

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If Theroy and Forged did a crap job at moderating the hacks forums, Theroy would not be modding Chit-Chat and Forged would not be modding Advertising.

You can't please everyone. For example, I am against the portal but since it's here to stay I live with it and always stick '/index.php' at the end of my url.

ihaterushas, there are other hacks sites around here. Any newbie who wants hacks would find another site.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I see why the hack section is gone..It seems like it was full of whiners like you..How about you bitch a little more. Hacks are out, Customs are in. Live with it.

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
x42 are u retarded? did i not say that i dont hack, i am simply stating that i really liked that forum and am trying to do what i can to try and get it back. if it aint coming back all you have to say is it aint coming back. but you cant, cos ur arrogant ****sucking yanks. i so hope sum terrorist blows up your whole ****ing country and does away with all you ****ers once and for all, sept.11 wasnt enuff for me, i laffed, but not hard enuff. **** YOU ALL (except nevergoingback you're cool, shame most of da US aint...) i hope dubya really ****s up your country even worse than it is u inbred rednecks!!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^ flame in asylum please

This thread is going way too offtopic, you guys can handle flaming, and who sucks at modding in teh Void or Asylum

closed.