Well you gone and done it! HACKS SECTION CLOSED!!!! Congratulations!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hopefully with the saved bandwidth we can embark on a beautification program of BF (;)) and bring back any disgruntled hacks people with a nice looking site.

[edit] 1300 guests, that's not a bad toll on our hits.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Glovek77
BRING BACK THE HACK! I ACTUALLY USED THE HACKING SECTION TO LEARN SOME PROGRAMMING AND NOW ITS GONE! WTF **** THAT I LOVED THE HACKING SECTIONS(NOT FOR THE HACKS JUST FOR THE LEARNING/DISCUSSION) BRING IT BACK!
Check out the tech forum, they talk about pure programming and scripting there.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
People dont pay attention to those who want to hack. Yeah go to Tech forum and ask everything there , stay and you can have as much programming as you want

shadow_man1024

Member!
Reaction score
ahem hacks will never leave this forum as long as i am alive and have a way to get to gamethreat/unknowncheats.

EDIT: fyi people wont stop commeing for hacks they will merely spam in the starcraft section and any other section. gl with spamming newbs, you just screwed your selves over lmao.

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
This has to be the stupidest thing thats happened on this forum. the hacks section was great, it really helped me when i was a noob, and im sure has helped countless others. you've taken away one of the main reason a lot of members joined this forum, those who stayed really made a difference to it. i liked that forum i was gonna hack it one day just like the guy who did... mr x or summat. ah well, this is what happens when people allow retards like theroy to live when he shud be put down like the ape sucking elf ***er that he is. sorry, i know i shudnt flame but **** you all!!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ihaterushas
This has to be the stupidest thing thats happened on this forum. the hacks section was great, it really helped me when i was a noob, and im sure has helped countless others. you've taken away one of the main reason a lot of members joined this forum, those who stayed really made a difference to it. i liked that forum i was gonna hack it one day just like the guy who did... mr x or summat. ah well, this is what happens when people allow retards like theroy to live when he shud be put down like the ape sucking elf ***er that he is. sorry, i know i shudnt flame but **** you all!!
Theroy wasn't even a part of this, if you have anyone to blame, it would have to be me. I was the one who pushed for this when everyone thought it impossible. I was the one who is changing this forum almost on a constant basis. I am the one creating all of this. If you don't like it, you can leave.

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
I never said he did, but he never did anything to improve the forum, when there were a lot of changes that could have been implemented to make sure that the forum remained a decent one. but no you all had to give up. so some people dont like hacks and others do, by taking them away your taking away possibly good members who will join other forums instead. you will also lose anyone who only ever went to the hacks forum. i quit hacking in sept but i sitll went to the hacks forum a few times a day just cos it was good in there, has been slipping but i blame that on terrible mods, im looking at you aragorn, theroy, forged. like ive sed b4 zaku werent great but he was better than you lot.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
ihaterushas, I don't see how you call me a terrible mod. Have you ever recieved a trojan in the war3 forums? Spam is cleaned up when I get home from school, unfortunatlly I have several forums in here to run and I don't have time to sit in the war3 hacking section waiting for someone to post...

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
forged is a good mod, better than you will ever be, ihaterushas, cant we all join hands that the forum is GONE

shadow_man1024

Member!
Reaction score
touch me and i break your fingers

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Forged
Most programmers don't play warcraft 3, sorry they are all on starcraft and few of them do anything other than chat.

Who the **** do you think make the hacks? Programmers do, do you think we just pull them out of our asses? No we have to make them...
You can clearly see in my post that what I typed was NOT a typo for Programmers. I meant what I typed, that being proGAMER, as in a pro at a game, for instance, Showtime, 4k.Grubby, zA.Phate, Spirit_Moon, etc.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ihaterushas, whatever we do cannot please everyone at once.

However, the majority of posters are not hackers, plus there are several people who just sign up, browse, download and leave. It does get kind of annoying when Chit-Chat has fewer browsing than the Hacks forums.

Forged is a good mod. He has modded all 3 sections and Advertising, possibly the hardest sections minus Chit-Chat. Theroy too.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
ihaterushas, whatever we do cannot please everyone at once.

However, the majority of posters are not hackers, plus there are several people who just sign up, browse, download and leave. It does get kind of annoying when Chit-Chat has fewer browsing than the Hacks forums.
You make a very good point x42bn6. I think you put it better than I could.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
all the hackign froum brought in was people who would keep asking for hacks when all they had to do was look at the stickies, also it brought in trojans and scammers

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I would have to say ihaterushas makes some valid points though.

You did take down something that alot would agree only needed changes, perhaps a little more than turning the words "hacks" to "utilities"

I mean seriously you let a stupid maphack ruin a GOOD thing, cuase lets face it maphack is the only thing that was there that gave player any real advantage, and you still had to be a good player without the hack to make any real use of it.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I never said he did, but he never did anything to improve the forum, when there were a lot of changes that could have been implemented to make sure that the forum remained a decent one. but no you all had to give up. so some people dont like hacks and others do, by taking them away your taking away possibly good members who will join other forums instead. you will also lose anyone who only ever went to the hacks forum. i quit hacking in sept but i sitll went to the hacks forum a few times a day just cos it was good in there, has been slipping but i blame that on terrible mods, im looking at you aragorn, theroy, forged. like ive sed b4 zaku werent great but he was better than you lot.

.... Stfu. What did you ever do but bitch and complain? I'm a ****ing mod my job is to move shit not to change the ****ing fourm I don't have that power. You want it changed you have as much power to do that as I do. The hack section is gone I wanted it to stay but in the pm I got it wasn't going to happen. So I said what ever one of the reason why I and forged created a hacking site for people who want to hack they can go there all files and everything are available to download straight from the site.

It's ****ing members like you that make this forum ****ing suck despite the fact that it's going through changes you do what complain nothing out of the ordeanary tho. Bitch for changes and when they do you bitch that they arn't good enough or change it back. Make up your ****ing mind better yet why don't you go jump off a bridge or something.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Angry eh? Explainable this was an expected reaction.But I don't know why you hate Theroy.

If you want to become better train dont use hacks.Dont you realize hacks only make them ban your stupid accounts, you cant win you cant be on the ladders with hacks.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
I would have to say ihaterushas makes some valid points though.

You did take down something that alot would agree only needed changes, perhaps a little more than turning the words "hacks" to "utilities"

I mean seriously you let a stupid maphack ruin a GOOD thing, cuase lets face it maphack is the only thing that was there that gave player any real advantage, and you still had to be a good player without the hack to make any real use of it.
Everyone would know that the forum had hacks still. Changing it to "Utilities" wouldn't fix the problem. There are still so many threads in that forum that are about hacks. The stickies were still there, everything.

Again, I would like to say, this was an administrative decision. Theroy and/or Forged had nothing to do with it.

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
yes they did!! they made sure that the forum "sucked" (as u yanks put it) by doing a crap job of modding it etc, anyone who wants to know why i hate theroy so much, i wud give you links to old threads but theyre all gone but basically he was a ****ing dick to people in the hack part. i still to this day belive i cudda done a better job of modding that forum, especially considering i was on it more than the mods.. mage i dont hack i quit ages ago, i liked to see the discussions on creating new hacks. p.s reatrd (aka theroy) what does ordeanary mean? i aint never seen that word in my life, i checked the english dictionary its not there... i bitched about the fact that there wasnt enuff done to make the forum as good as it was when i first joined but now you just took it away instead of actually implementing some good ideas. the stickies were terrible by the end so you had loads of spam but thats mods fault like ive said. i admit there are reasons for it to have bene deleted, bandwidth etc but it was still a good forum. pps thanks never, i know you liked that forum as well.