Well you gone and done it! HACKS SECTION CLOSED!!!! Congratulations!

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I see the section has been temporarly closed to see how the forums will run with out it. Hey you never know untill you try right!

Close, Remove, or Void this. Whatever it doesn't matter, but I'm posting it here cuase well the hacks section is gone lol, and nooo I'm not gonna post it in chit-chat where a estimated 10% of members would give a shit.

OK, I gotta go for now. If anyone does see this please post your opinions.

Be back when I can, Good Luck.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
in chit-chat where a estimated 10% of members would give a shit.
....You know....he's right. Even though here alot of us don't really care, but they don't care about WC3 at all, so they'd blow this off.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
No, he has every right to post his opinions on this matter. Every person at BF does.

The staff and admins thought that Battleforums could be a better place without hacks. It is time to prove them right. =)

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
What difference does hacks make? To tell the truth the first reason i came here were for the hacks but i just hung around and battleforums got more interesting, you need the hacking forums to attract people and the other forums will help them stay.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I love it! Hacks closed. No more hacks let's have a party!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's the last time we'll ever see them, I suppose.

Even if we hated them in the first place, I still suggest we hold some sort of ceremony..... We will lose a lot of hits and guest viewers, to be honest.

A risk is a risk. Are you willing to make it work?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
What do we fear of now?- Is this permanent or not?I don't want any attempts just accept it that warcraft forums can 'live' without hacks.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Above_70Percent
What difference does hacks make? To tell the truth the first reason i came here were for the hacks but i just hung around and battleforums got more interesting, you need the hacking forums to attract people and the other forums will help them stay.
Attract the kind of people that give the forums discredibility in the long run. We don't need people that hack, we'd be much better off without them. Progamers? 90-95% do not now, or have not hacked in their gaming career, and I'm willing to bet that their presence will effect the population in a positive way. In another sense, I'm also willing to bet that progamers have shunned this site because of it's promotion of hacking.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I'm willing to bet that their presence will effect the population in a positive way
Most programmers don't play warcraft 3, sorry they are all on starcraft and few of them do anything other than chat.

I'm also willing to bet that progamers have shunned this site because of it's promotion of hacking
Who the **** do you think make the hacks? Programmers do, do you think we just pull them out of our asses? No we have to make them...

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Hacks section is gone but Custom map section is now there. It may bring it people if it gets a few more posts and mentions of a variety of maps.

Glovek77

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BRING BACK THE HACK! I ACTUALLY USED THE HACKING SECTION TO LEARN SOME PROGRAMMING AND NOW ITS GONE! WTF **** THAT I LOVED THE HACKING SECTIONS(NOT FOR THE HACKS JUST FOR THE LEARNING/DISCUSSION) BRING IT BACK!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Your wanting a Hack section back...Me wanting a custom map section..Who will win this? Me. I'm cooler.
They make books for programming too..Go read a book.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
hacking sucks im glad its gone, and i hope it will never come back

i bet we will see threads about why its gone in thsi foruM!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
so who deleted it? did you aragorn? well THANK YOU!

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Crookedfoot did, it has been a staff debate since they were made a year and a half ago. Crooked finally got to doing it. No one wanted them anymore we think it brought in to many bandwith consuming newbs.