Well this is my first story...

MTML

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't see what's good about this story. It's more of a chain of events, this happening, then that happening and so on. I press you to go and pick up a story that maybe a 2nd or 3rd grader wrote and how the narrator " tells " how everything happened, and not " showing " how everything took place.
My story... PLUG WARNING: Check out my story on this page!... has came off the top of my head so far, but I've thought of the basic storyline of it.
The characters are terrible. I mean, not like they act bad, but they aren't described and the setting is pretty dismal. Be descriptive! And I'm truly sorry for those who are riveted by these yawn-inducing fictions. Pick up Lord of the Rings or the Drow Elf Series.
5/10

Jon_K

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You guys are being jerks, so now he isn't posting anymore. I liked the story but thanks to y'all he isn't continueing it.

Thanks again.... ;-(

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well the begining was great, but jon u gota admit that once he was half way done the story just became BORING and CHEESY

Fou-Lu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sucks. Sorry, but that's my summary.
Story:6 Pretty decent story but became a chain of event.
Grammer:1 Quit skipping English class to write this story!
Originality:5(seen it b4)
Overall:4

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
owch... lol thats the worst i got so far :)

well im not writing anymore! so you dont have to deal with! boo hoo boo hoo *runs in a corner and sobs*