Well, it was my first serious game in TFT

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I know I r newb, but tell me what do you think and what I can improve.

I am the blue undead, Aezrel.Thoryn.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
heh something unusual - a sc player playing war3 :D
You played well for first-timer. Fiends are best for team, the time you teched to tier 2 is fine. You don't have to make these necros. Usually, it is good when the UD gets fiends + stats and DK+ lich (Ntrik's instructions ) and then the other elf/human/orc gets the melee and casters. That is enough for UD in team or some gargs if the other doesnt make enough anti air.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
that was an awesomegame, creepdeath is pretty darn goodp layer too, godo thing we caughtthem dead in the beginning when they rushed us :D

and I think you'll be good when you just get used to wc tronga :grunt

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Meh, who knows? I might very well start playing it :)

The thing I dislike the most here in WarCraft are the heros (who are armies, more or less), and the fact that being uncautions with one unit does not necesserily means its death. I mean, if I let a ghoul go to scout, go to my base, then I go back again, and there are still chances of saving it, while on SC, there is no chance at all. But then again, units are a lot more expensive pricewise, even though money goes up a lot faster than in SC.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
Meh, who knows? I might very well start playing it :)

The thing I dislike the most here in WarCraft are the heros (who are armies, more or less), and the fact that being uncautions with one unit does not necesserily means its death. I mean, if I let a ghoul go to scout, go to my base, then I go back again, and there are still chances of saving it, while on SC, there is no chance at all. But then again, units are a lot more expensive pricewise, even though money goes up a lot faster than in SC.
that makes perfect sense, I mean if you have gold going as slow as sc, you wont be making much units :wavey

Plus since units are worth alot more than units in SC (money wise), they are stronger, and you have chance of saving them :p

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm so embarrased:(

*shrug* I was undead anyway, woulda done a whole lot better with Humans:)